Pre-Game Talk: Edmonton vs Montreal, Monday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Ducharme likes to throw the lines in the blender so who knows if this sticks. If the top lines do stay the same in a few weeks and Caufield gets called up the lineup could look something like this:

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Staal-Toffoli
Perry-Suzuki-Anderson
Byron-Kotkaniemi-Caufield

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Take these lines with a grain of salt, they could very easily last one period lol. I hate KK on the 4th but as long as they run all 4 lines and KKs toi isn't taken away

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
KK on the 4th :laugh:
Reading too much into it. Habs don’t have numbered lines w Staal they finally have what they’ve wanted all year....ability to roll 4-lines all game long, dictate pace / physicality to wear down the opposition.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Well there’s 4 spots and he’s clearly behind the 4 ahead of him.

I get that he’s looked better since they acquired Staal, but let’s not forget the 20 games of nothing that preceded it.
He needs to be on the wing then. Byron and Lehkonen suck.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
They better show up this match,last one was such a dud. I can say that I'm a bit excited to see Staal,should provide more balance.

Reactions: habbubba

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
??

Last 5GP he’s been averaging 17TOI tips on the teams Cs

He won't get that centering the 4th line now, he's going to get Evans's minutes who has averaged 11:22 since the start of the season (with PK time instead of PP time).

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Evans was a no-show until the recent game. Makes sense to see him being benched. And I actually like to see Staal getting a chance with 2 top wingers. That would be fun to watch.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
He won't get that centering the 4th line now, he's going to get Evans's minutes who has averaged 11:22 since the start of the season (with PK time instead of PP time).
There’s no 1, 2, 3 or 4th lines on this team. As I posted in another thread the org now has what they’ve wanted all season, the ability to roll 4-line ad nauseam, set the pace & physicality to wear down the opposition.

Evans wasn’t capable of playing more than 10-12 TOI, and until recently didn’t contribute to offense .

Now there are 4Cs capable of avg 15TOI...at high tempo and all lines capable of generating offense.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
It’s not the 4th line though and they won’t be used as a 4th line. With all the games, they will role 4 line and give more ice time to line that is working the most during the game

Reactions: jaffy27 and le_sean
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest