Pre-Game Talk: Edmonton vs Montreal, Monday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017

Somewhat expected.

MB seemed to zero in on KK and Evans lack of experience. He added “even Danault...”, but you could tell those 2 were in his thoughts at trade time.

that’s some good depth ... KK can eat more ice time than Evans, 4 lines rolled.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
One thing to keep in mind, with our condensed schedule we will probably be rolling 4 lines pretty evenly over the next few weeks.

Unlike Julien, Ducharme makes changes in game.. we will probably see our centres moved up/down the lineup regularly based on who is playing well.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
One thing to keep in mind, with our condensed schedule we will probably be rolling 4 lines pretty evenly over the next few weeks.

Unlike Julien, Ducharme makes changes in game.. we will probably see our centres moved up/down the lineup regularly based on who is playing well.

Definitely. Things are not set in stone under Ducharme.

I expect icetime to be fairly even.

Reactions: Ozmodiar

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
Prob with KK was that he had a good game with byron and lehky in Ottawa. DD prob thinks they have “chemistry”

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
So much for those calling for Staal on wing or 4th line. Hate it when i am right

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I get handing Staal the keys, but KK likely wasted with Byron and Leks, as neither of those two have the offensive instincts to play with him.j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad