Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ACF GAME 6 - Goodbye Columbus???

Which team wins Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tonight's Officials

SK40.jpg
KS11.jpg

Referees Steve Kozari (40), Kelly Sutherland (11)
Jon McIsaac (2)*

Linesmen Pierre Racicot (65), Trent Knorr (63)
Steve Miller (89)*

SoldiersOfFilth

Hamildone with Neely
Dec 28, 2013
Near Olympia
Whichever team wins game 6, the GWG will be something controversal as hell, like a goalie butt-goal, or kicked in and no call, or a friggin penalty shot

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
My boys have power skating tonight at 7. I said to my Wife would you bring them? She looked at me funny since hockey Dad is my role. I said “you really want me watching game 6 out in public instead of locked in the basement where no one can hear me scream (except for my immediate family of course)????” She’s taking them. I’m watching in the Bunker. Bruins win.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
98.5 have not talked Bruins since around 7:30
The Boston sports stations are terrible

Yep. Touch n rich really only give a shit about baseball and making mainly asinine jokes they beat to death, gresh and zo are probably still talking about the nfl draft, and felger and Mazz will likely spend 2 hours talking about how the bruins are going to lose tonight and lose game 7 by default

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Yep. Touch n rich really only give a **** about baseball and making mainly asinine jokes they beat to death, gresh and zo are probably still talking about the nfl draft, and felger and Mazz will likely spend 2 hours talking about how the bruins are going to lose tonight and lose game 7 by default
You wrapped up their day in a few sentences nice job
Now it’s bash the president and talk more baseball

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
We've lost any time I didn't wear the socks. Not wearing them tonight so I can win a bet vs my brother. But I'll have them on game 7!

Won't lie, I'm sort of hoping I lose the bet.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Didn't expect this level of confidence.i was very confident in game 5 ..In this game 6..i just dont know
If it wasn’t for the last eight minutes of the last game I would be really confident,Bruins had played such a really good game up to then,I’m sure it was a heartbreaking loss for Columbus for the Bruins to get that late goal,but I’m sure there gonna to build from that comeback.Need to put them away tonight,you just don’t want to keep playing with fire of game sevens.Not to mention an extra day or two of rest is so important.

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad