Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ACF GAME 6 - Goodbye Columbus???

Which team wins Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Man, 6 straight Game 6 losses when the Bruins are up 3-2 in a series. Last win was against Buffalo in 2010. Please buck this trend.

Reactions: rfournier103

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
CBJ in the last 3 games...quite different from the first 2.
Their best game was game 1.
Aside from the non counter they have only scored 4 goals in the last 3. We've scored 9.

I'll play the averages...3-1 Bruins win

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
B`s clean up some of the mistakes they made in game 5, shut both the cannon and the fans up in Columbus, Kuraly with the winner as the B`s take er` 5-1

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
6a00d83452534069e2022ad372ad40200c-800wi

I see plenty of torches but no pitchforks :laugh:

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Same lines as last game. I'd like to see better from Wagner and Heinen today.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Rask was that Geico Walrus in net through the first 2 periods. And other than his Dman scoring on him, I don't see how he should be saving a cross ice perfect shot to the roof.

Or a completely uncovered one timer to the high glove side from the high slot.

Nick Foligno should be having nightmares about the hat trick he should have had in gm 5.

Reactions: HumBucker and BMC

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Depends if a motivated Bruins team shows up or not. This team has a history of exhaling in non must win situations whether it be game 5s up 3-1 or game 6s up 3-2. Kind of thinking they lose because why would I Be able to have four straight non stress sports nights in my life. Usually been pretty good with my gut feelings this post season but I’ll be honest I don’t have one for this one. Going by the team not being able to finish off teams in some recent history if I were a betting man iD say Columbus 3-1

Maybe this is the year though they step on someone’s throat early.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Exactly , I was not among the" sit Pasta" crowd but if you didn't see why they were saying that,maybe hockey is not for you. Incredibly, Pasta has been nothing short of a liability on most nights.
Actually I totally disagree. Any coach that would have even considered sitting Pasta regardless of how he was playing should be fired on the spot and anyone who thought at any point he should be sat out, well maybe hockey just isnt for them. Unless he had an injury that he could not play through you do not even consider sitting him out.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Rask was that Geico Walrus in net through the first 2 periods. And other than his Dman scoring on him, I don't see how he should be saving a cross ice perfect shot to the roof.

Or a completely uncovered one timer to the high glove side from the high slot.

Nick Foligno should be having nightmares about the hat trick he should have had in gm 5.

It’s a walrus! Ridiculous.

Love that commercial.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Actually I totally disagree. Any coach that would have even considered sitting Pasta regardless of how he was playing should be fired on the spot and anyone who thought at any point he should be sat out, well maybe hockey just isnt for them. Unless he had an injury that he could not play through you do not even consider sitting him out.

What exactly are you disagreeing with, from what you wrote, we have the same opinion. Maybe re-read what I wrote.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Rask has been amazing. Prolly should have lost the Toronto series 5 games to 2 and this one he stole games the three wins. Bruins scores some goals but the defense has not been great for most of these playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->