Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ACF GAME 6 - Goodbye Columbus???

Which team wins Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
If it wasn’t for the last eight minutes of the last game I would be really confident,Bruins had played such a really good game up to then,I’m sure it was a heartbreaking loss for Columbus for the Bruins to get that late goal,but I’m sure there gonna to build from that comeback.Need to put them away tonight,you just don’t want to keep playing with fire of game sevens.Not to mention an extra day or two of rest is so important.

We definitely need to put them away tonight. If theres another 7 game... Too much too handle. Our lifespans must already been cut short because of all these emotional games /series

Reactions: DKH

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
In all fairness, the B's have only won two playoff series since then (both of the first-rounders vs. Toronto).

Bruins are in their 21st playoff series since the current core came together and have won 12. Of the previous 20, 11 have gone to Game 7 (and nine of the 11 have been at the Garden). B's are 6-5 in Game 7s and 5-4 at the Garden.

Dovetailing off this post from earlier, I saw a stat today that the B's have lost six straight Game 6s with a 3-2 series lead (all on the road). They won the ensuing Game 7 four times (2011 vs. Montreal & Tampa Bay, 2013 & 2018 vs. Toronto). The two losses were 2012 vs. Washington & 2014 vs. Montreal.

The last time they closed out a series in 6 was the 2010 first round against Buffalo, which was in the Garden. Time to change history tonight. The last time they closed out a series in 6 on the road was the 1991 first round in Hartford (8 straight road losses when up 3-2 since then).

Time to change history tonight.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
We definitely need to put them away tonight. If theres another 7 game... Too much too handle. Our lifespans must already been cut short because of all these emotional games /series
Yeah getting to old for game sevens and OT.Bruins could win every game 8-0 I’m ok with it.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
After 40 plus years of gut feelings and past stats I have learned that it means absolutely nothing. Today is a new game my thoughts have no bearing on the results. But that’s just me. Tuukka looks so solid like the past Pittsburg series. I betting on Tuukka. Go B’s

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
After 40 plus years of gut feelings and past stats I have learned that it means absolutely nothing. Today is a new game my thoughts have no bearing on the results. But that’s just me. Tuukka looks so solid like the past Pittsburg series. I betting on Tuukka. Go B’s
Me as well. We have no idea. But...Rask

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Bruins all over Columbus but aside from an overturned goal..nothing.. Its concerning because columbus will get their chances and maybe capitalize.
The btuins are all over them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad