Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ACF GAME 6 - Goodbye Columbus???

Which team wins Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
My snarky waitress smiled and said '17 seconds' :rant:

59652856_10217709583064047_6568890761104850944_n.jpg

59494555_10217709591584260_4445565732914200576_n.jpg

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
A championship team will most of the times not all the time close a series out on the road. You can get rest not a lot but a little. Don’t let goalie Bob steal it or try too if their is a game 7. This team will get CBJ best punch tonight. Take the punch an knock them out in the later rounds . Ready break on 6 Go!BRUINS !!!!!!

Reactions: Strafer

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Whichever team wins game 6, the GWG will be something controversal as hell, like a goalie butt-goal, or kicked in and no call, or a friggin penalty shot
Please don't say this. The Bruins are the only one, in this series that have had controversial goals scored on them.
So far this playoffs,
  • Toronto scores a late go a head goal on goalie interference. Bruins loose the review.
  • CBJ scores a goal after the puck hits the netting. No ref sees this happen, no review.
  • B's have a 2-0 lead, CBJ is playing like the walking dead. Gryz tips the puck, and it certainly looks like it is in the net, but you cannot see it over the goal line. Call on ice is no goal. Upon further review, it is a goal. This said, it certainly appears as though the puck is over the line, but I have yet to see a pic of where you can definitively see it over the line, 100% proof. Some have said there is a pic, but I haven't seen it, and I would think if there was, it would have been posted somewhere here in the B's forum. Perhaps I missed it.

Reactions: Strafer

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Toronto has nothing on these incestuous bastards.

Ohio ranks 8th for most obesed States in the US. With a footlong hotdog, Nachos and Popcorn with a beer all simultaneously been slammed into their mouths while hurling insults at Marchy he must be covered in some gross slimy food spit after his 2 minutes is up.

Reactions: Spooner st

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I'll miss the first 2 1/2 periods or so for a work event... :(

Buuuuuuuuut the same was true a couple weeks ago with Game 7 against Toronto.

So I still feel pretty good. Let's go boys! :D

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
What concerns me is that the Bruins have shown they can win when they have to, but technically they don't "have to" tonight.
Too many times they have squandered the opportunity to put someone away when they had the chance.
Closing out this series tonight would change all that.

Reactions: sooshii

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

I'll never forget the day I learned about what was "going to far"

I was a kid(late teens) at an IHL game with seats a few rows behind the bench. A bruin prospect had just been cut loose by the team and not resigned. I can't remember his name, but it was around the time Bergeron was young and breaking in on the team. He had a tinted visor.

Well, this was his first IHL game with the visiting team after his contract was not renewed by Boston. Since he was on the visiting team and I was excited to see what had just been a few days ago a Bruins prospect. So I began to heckle him a bit. He went in for a faceoff at the neutral zone dot closest to me and I laid into him telling him how he was nothing and was cut by Boston.

He turned his head and looked directly into my eyes. I went silent.

What was fun ribbing crossed the line and I was now looking into the eyes of a young guy my own age whose dreams of an NHL career had just been crushed and I was the jerk rubbing salt into the wound.

I sat down and then tried to play it off a bit, throwing some more jabs his direction when a girl sitting in front of me turned around and started asking me why I was doing that. I again tried to play it off, but I could see she was also hurt. I realized later it was probably his girlfriend or sister.

That was the last time I heckled and I still feel horrible about it to this day.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2