OT: Eastside Hockey Manager: Early Access

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
It took a day and a half, but I'm finally done editing the PA/CA of all players and prospects that I felt were incorrectly assessed in the game.

Now I can start playing again.

Edit:

Crap. I forgot about the Moose. Not starting yet.

Last edited:

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
It would be really helpful if EHM had some way to export all players (visible) attributes to a spreadsheet so I could better keep track of prospects developing or even just filtering all the free agents/trade targets, etc.

And what's with scouting reports needing to be saved and loaded. I send a scout to the ECHL and he finds 150 players, then I send him to the AHL and I can't look at the ECHL list/recommendations anymore?

Or am I missing something...?

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Can you upload those files so we can use them? What do we need?

I believe it should be enough to just copy the file and put it in the database folder of your game, then import the database into the game. I'm not certain though. I'll upload it once I'm done. Had to change some more attributes. I realized that if a prospect is supposed to be changed into a can't miss prospect, it's no good having the same mental attributes as before.:help:

Also, I'm trying to figure out if I'm just gonna leave the AHL as it is, as it currently has 27 teams, and I'm not sure how to get around that...

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
This is good. Me doing this should fix the problem with the ridiculous drop in talent from draft 2015 to draft 2016.

And then it's back again in draft 2017 unless the EHM staff fixed the talent level of new players.:laugh:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I kinda want to put a -10 in PA for Auston Matthews...

His draft-1 season was ridiculously good.

This is the biggest problem with the PA in EHM. I'd like there to be one more set of numbers for players who are certain top players in the future, but it's not certain how good they're gonna be.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Now I fixed all the teams in the AHL so that they are in the same division as their actual opponents in real life...

So now I'm doing the same in the ECHL. You guys better appreciate what I'm doing here.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I read up on editing the game file and changing anything to do with teams, divisions or leagues can corrupt the file.
If we can get enough people up for it we could all pitch in and edit some stuff around to make for better game play we just need to go team by team and then by the drafts, although if we wait until the end of this month I'm sure TBL will release a post draft roster that we could edit without having to do all the work of moving the players ourselves. Hopefully having all the new AHL teams as well.
We could even use the projection project with the player potentials somehow. Just throwing it all out there really.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Burmistrov has a hard cap of 136, which means that his ceiling is that of a third liner. It's almost certainly because you play him with Ehlers.:nod:
I've been playing with the Start of season rosters that have his potential ability at 163. That explains it, and here I though I was just really good at developing Burmi.

Last edited:

kyle o connor

enjoying first line highlife
Apr 8, 2008
Winnipeg, MB
For those who may be curious, Svechnikov has been a ppg player in years 3-4 of his development with 2nd line minutes and 2nd unit pp time (behind Ehlers) so add another reason we should take him at 17.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I'm just coming up with more and more things to edit. I think I'm gonna stop after this last thing, which is to switch some AHL teams around (basically switch names between the Moose and the IceCaps, the Marlies and the Gulls, the Checkers and the Reign, and Americans and the Barracuda) and then completely switch their contracts around.

This won't fix the problem about the teams being in the wrong divisions, but I can't do anything about that since the AHL are adopting the NHL model NEXT season.

Should only take an hour, then I'll figure out how to upload it to a public OneDrive cloud and share it with whoever wants it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad