OT: Eastside Hockey Manager: Early Access

brentdog

Dec 9, 2015
Tell me about it. I bought both FHM and FHM2, they are garbage.

As others have said, I have experienced no problems whatsoever on FHM2 and have played well over 100 hours in the solo aspect of the game, as well as partaking in an online league.

Personally I much prefer it to EHM as it sims more accurately and there are no 'super tactics' which spoil the experience. Where's the fun in just setting your tactics to heavy shooting / barrage with an aggressive forecheck and rinsing and repeating your way to the Stanley Cup, regardless of how downright awful your team is? I've won back to back Cups with the Sabres doing things this way after trading off Ristolainen, Ennis, Bogosian, O'Reilly etc. and getting nothing but draft picks back for them... makes the whole game pretty boring *yawn*

HighFlyingJets

Sep 30, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Im running into a problem where my AHL team has a small roster of 14 players and 3 injured players. Only 2 running lines, I have no control over the team, how do I help the farm team get players without hurting my own salary cap?

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Im running into a problem where my AHL team has a small roster of 14 players and 3 injured players. Only 2 running lines, I have no control over the team, how do I help the farm team get players without hurting my own salary cap?

IIRC you can add another human manager to your farm team which give you full control over them. I did this often as it gave me full control over both my NHL and farm team. Then you just switch over to the farm manager and sign some free agents to the farm team.

HighFlyingJets

Sep 30, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
IIRC you can add another human manager to your farm team which give you full control over them. I did this often as it gave me full control over both my NHL and farm team. Then you just switch over to the farm manager and sign some free agents to the farm team.

Ok cool, any suggestions on where I should place my scouts and roster management tips?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00