Down Bad: Evander Kane Begging Jake Paul to fight him

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
What makes Paul a ”acutally a legit boxer”?
The fact he has trained it less than Kane?
The fact he managed to knock out couple people with zero prior experience on throwing punches, or taking them?
The fact he knocked out the worse stand up fighter in UFC history, in a match where the wrestler couldn’t wrestler.

I’ll save calling Paul ”legit boxer” when he actually fights someone who has actually boxed before, wouldn’t even call him a boxer as of now lmao

He constantly spars and holds his own against guys who are pretty high level. He has worked on his boxing ever day fof 3-4 years and has the money to get the best trainers and personal out there.

He has far more advantages than any normal dude out there.

I find him to be a complete douce, but he can without a doubt smoke a guy like Kane...

...who is also a moron.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
He constantly spars and holds his own against guys who are pretty high level. He has worked on his boxing ever day fof 3-4 years and has the money to get the best trainers and personal out there.

I find him to be a complete douce, but he can without a doubt smoke a guy like Kane...

...who is also a moron.
Kane has been involved in boxing since kid, Jake Paul been boxing against youtubers foe couple years. Neither of them is even close to a legit boxer.

Anyone with any actual boxing experience would absolutely destroy Jake, it’s disrespectful to real boxers to call Jake Paul a legit boxer for knocking out people almost twice his age and half his size who’re professional video game streamers or long retired athletes...

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I remember hearing a story a few years ago about a financial consultant who works with NBA players. There were (are?) apparently lots of rich players who squandered their money in various ways and this guy had a system that they had to buy into, so to speak. You have an everyday driver (type of car) and your one "toy". One toy, not twelve. There were obviously a bunch of other parts to the plan, but you get the point.

I figure that the very first thing a pro athlete should do is hire a reputable financial consultant of some type. To at least take a long hard look at the real numbers and what to do, and not to do, with your money.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Don't care much for Kane or his situation, but it'd be great to see Jake Paul knocked off a 1000 ft cliff to put an end to him and his internet fanboys.

TomppaKoo

Jan 27, 2021
Evander Kane has 0% chance to beat Jake Paul in a boxing ring. Anyways, the debate is useless, since Jake Paul has plenty of more profitable options as an opponent, anyway.

Amazinmets73

Dec 1, 2015
Evander Kane has 0% chance to beat Jake Paul in a boxing ring. Anyways, the debate is useless, since Jake Paul has plenty of more profitable options as an opponent, anyway.
0% chance? Even if he's outmatched he absolutely has the punching power if he lands a lucky shot in the right area.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
There is absolutely no way Jake Paul would fight Evander Kane. Jake Paul would have no trouble finding someone whose name people actually know outside the hockey world. Paul fighting Kane would be a favor to Kane, and literally nothing more than that. Because Paul could make a lot more money fighting a lot of other people.

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
How did this dude blow so much money?
This is how:
twitter-picture-of-kane-holding-stacks-of-cash-stirs-social-media-hornets-nest.jpg

pmm23gnMQBcJGVJejr-ZohA5q1BmNzyy6vXMaZXvN3Z60m69SlZdjTrAGnxtR1R6v2yiLN_FYZ4oo-fmvGT9ARX_J-uy3oarwJ-JcfTAphaHRMc1kvRAiCPsO4TBZNq631Q087QrTaegJZXkhoeN1b6kCgclPucEuwGE20GPH_iYRu6k8UK_TWvGsUzFNKV_vVl3INLaGrI1KFXNNszLIh7fJw

5ef2f691d6283.image.jpg

2.png

86144d089de9dcc39d7c3bc59d87544a.jpg

D_OMLPsUYAIVPwC.jpg

You need deep pockets if you want to live like this! Evander Kane money won't take you far. The only hockey player that's been able to sustain a lifestyle like this is Jaromir Jagr and even Jagr had to make side money with gambling in order to make it work...

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Every person in the world: I want to knock Jake Paul out

*everyone agrees*

Evander Kane: I want to knock Jake Paul out

*everyone calls him a loser*

Reactions: lokomotiv15

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
This is how:
twitter-picture-of-kane-holding-stacks-of-cash-stirs-social-media-hornets-nest.jpg

pmm23gnMQBcJGVJejr-ZohA5q1BmNzyy6vXMaZXvN3Z60m69SlZdjTrAGnxtR1R6v2yiLN_FYZ4oo-fmvGT9ARX_J-uy3oarwJ-JcfTAphaHRMc1kvRAiCPsO4TBZNq631Q087QrTaegJZXkhoeN1b6kCgclPucEuwGE20GPH_iYRu6k8UK_TWvGsUzFNKV_vVl3INLaGrI1KFXNNszLIh7fJw

5ef2f691d6283.image.jpg

2.png

86144d089de9dcc39d7c3bc59d87544a.jpg

D_OMLPsUYAIVPwC.jpg

You need deep pockets if you want to live like this! Evander Kane money won't take you far. The only hockey player that's been able to sustain a lifestyle like this is Jaromir Jagr and even Jagr had to make side money with gambling in order to make it work...

Ah yes only the rich can date attractive women, attend Christmas parties, pool parties and go to clubs.

Also anyone could pose with stacks of money.
Step1: withdraw 10 $100 bills and 200 $1s
Step2: put the $1 bills in between the $100 bills
Step3: take photo
Step4: go and deposit the money back

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Every person in the world: I want to knock Jake Paul out

*everyone agrees*

Evander Kane: I want to knock Jake Paul out

*everyone calls him a loser*

Kane doesn't want to knock Jake Paul out, he wants what comes from it. Big difference

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
1) His contract wouldn't allow it
2) Jake is at this point a pretty decent fighter who just wrecked an experienced professional fighter, he might actually kill Kane by accident
3) Kane is nowhere near enough of a draw
4) This is sad and desperate

I think that about sums it up.

i don’t think Kane would fare well in an actual fight but lol at point #2

Paul beat a retired grapple / wrestle style UFC fighter in a stand up boxing match. Doesn’t help that it looks like Askren had been training at Arby’s instead of the gym either. Saying that Logan Paul might accidentally kill someone because he is such a lethal weapon is a joke…

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

...who is also a moron.

This, I think JP is a complete moron but he has the money and resources for top training which he's been doing regularly for a couple years now. He would smoke Kane who, regardless of experience does not train regularly to the same degree.

Mar 26, 2010
Evander Kane is broke due to his gambling addiction. He is just looking for a payday. I would love to see Jake Paul KO Kane unconscious

Last edited:
Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Why would Paul fight Kane? He only fights inexperienced celebrities over whom he has a weight and reach advantage. None of this applies to Kane: Kane grew up boxing, has the weight/reach advantage, and is a merely a pretty good player in the NHL. Paul could very well lose to Kane and that could be the end of his schtick.

Last edited:

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
I figure that the very first thing a pro athlete should do is hire a reputable financial consultant of some type. To at least take a long hard look at the real numbers and what to do, and not to do, with your money.
Millions of grown ups can manage their own economy, so there's no reason not to expect pro athletes being able to do the same.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Paul should agree to the fight if Kane pays him 5 million dollars.

Say that on Twitter, would Kane even reply?

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Millions of grown ups can manage their own economy, so there's no reason not to expect pro athletes being able to do the same.
In my eyes that is what I am suggesting.

Anyways, millions of other adults do not manage their own economy well. And most adults who do manage their finances to great success were not rich as 21-23 year olds. And if they were, 95/100 times that is inherited wealth, which is clearly not the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad