Down Bad: Evander Kane Begging Jake Paul to fight him

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
rBZUawj.png

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
If I were his creditors, I would be sitting ring side poppin champagne knowing I'm finally getting my money
Some of it. He's still got $26m to earn them on his NHL contract which could be jeopardized by getting involved in sideshow acts.

Reactions: surixon

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
It would be so Jake Paul to not fight Kane knowing how desperate he is for money.

Reactions: brodano

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Sure but I'm sure who he fights has an impact on the amount of interest and therefore cash it will generate.

There is a difference between boxing an ex NBA player and an NHL player in terms of recognition.

Yeah on second thought Jake Paul is not the draw, the draw is seeing Jake Paul finally fighting a real fighter and finally getting his head taken off.

The reaction to him fighting another non boxer would just be a big "ugh OK this kid is a joke and I'm not wasting my time and money on another round 1 KO and then getting angry at how Paul thinks he is the greatest fighter of all time"

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Evander Kane is small potatoes to the Paul brothers empire. If Jake is willing to risk his 3-0 record against Floyd Mayweather that's gonna make so much more money than this hypothetical fight.

Edit: To clarify, Logan is fighting Mayweather in a few weeks. Mayweather will defeat Logan. If Jake decides to fight Mayweather that would make so much more money than a Kane fight which would not move the needle at all.

Last edited:

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Wow hes totally off the deep end. Pretty sad. Relegated to starting fights on social media in the hopes of being a picked by some sideshow act.

Insane how much cash this guy wasted in his life. Seems his pride went with it.

Maybe the sharks hope he gets into the fight so they can terminate his contract.

Tairy Greene

Feb 2, 2020
Can't say I wouldn't watch. Kane is probably a better human being than Jake Paul but I might find it more satisfying seeing him lose, which he likely would.

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
That pushing it the to scared (the guy will be fighting a small and aging but arguably the best boxer or all time next month...), Jake Paul has been training a lot for a while (since 2018 at least) with some very impressive training partner and coaches, he would not be easy to beat at all for an non boxer (or small boxer).

Reactions: Another AZ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->