Post-Game Talk: Division Champs boys

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
It kinda sucks because scotiabank is a good sized rink you could get quite a few in and keep the social distancing in place
Lockdown will probably end before the playoffs begin. The restaurants are already getting their outdoor patios ready, maybe there is a chance for limited numbers of fans to attend.

Reactions: JayfromNB1219

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
Lockdown will probably end before the playoffs begin. The restaurants are already getting their outdoor patios ready, maybe there is a chance for limited numbers of fans to attend.
Yeah, just two weeks to flatten...wait a sec....
Given the track records of our governments, I wouldn't get your hopes up about playoffs or even the start of next season.

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
giphy.gif

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Kerfoot gets at least one breakaway per game almost. A playoff series is short. He could catch fire and pot a few.

Also Engvall is showing he belongs. His physical abilities are incredible to watch. Moves so well and he's big. Just needs to be consistent and bring it everynight.

Engvall’s wrister a few games ago was fantastic. Got that monkey off his back. The fact that we have depth should we need to shuffle the lineup is the biggest thing to me.

Engvall
Mikheyev
Kerfoot

have all been snake bitten to a certain degree. One or two of them catch fire and I think we can have a final four appearance. Let’s hope it goes further than that!

Hyman Matthews Marner
Galchenyuk JT Nylander
Foligno Kerfoot Mikheyev
Thorton Brooks/Nash Spezza
Simmonds

May 2, 2005
Niagara Falls
I'll say it after ever Montreal game but from the preseason season to now, I have never seen a more overrated team than this Habs lineup.

Every aspect of their lineup was overrated from their goaltending duo, to their top 5 d in the league, to the best forward depth in the league. All because they won a series against Pittsburgh in a format that was never before seen - which they had no part being in.

Despite their awful play all throughout the season, any time they went on the smallest of winning streaks the media would instantly start the nonsense "sleeping juggernaut Habs have found their play again" - despite them since the beginning of the season never surpassing an actual .500 record.

Now the tire pumping of Caufield who should get some credit for his goals - but the imaginary narratives they make when literally for two games he has essentially been a hindrance on his team.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
First opportunity to clinch playoffs with a win, they win it. Check.

First opportunity to clinch division with a win, they win it. Check.

First opportunity to win series 1 with a win. TBD.

Garthinater

Nov 22, 2015
Thought nylander hurt his leg when he slid into the boards, lucky it was just his blade fell out lol

Good comeback win. I'd rest anyone who's banged up so they can be as fresh as possible.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON

Rumour is that the lockdown will be extended to June 2nd. Probably leaked by the Ford govt to soften the blow when it is announced. The Ford govt has been abaout as good as NHL refs and DOPs since New Years day when it comes to the pamdemic.

Reactions: Jojalu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad