Post-Game Talk: Division Champs boys

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
The class of the North, now its officially official.

Willy's blade and I don't remember ever seeing so many dropped and broken sticks, how's the ice?

:leafs

Bad 1st, very good 2nd, good 3rd.

Engvall puts in the work and the universe rewards.

Not a very inspiring game from JT, give him a game off.

Not even great games from Matthews and Mitch, but they're always right there, all it takes is a second or two and they both had moments.

Willy was good, but has he been taking more penalties lately or is it just me?

Muzzin usually evens out but he makes too many dangerous pinches, burned hard on the Suzuki goal and its far from the only recent example.

I liked Hutton's game, simple, moved the puck forward and he rocked Anderson good.

Not the best outing for Jack, but one thing I've noticed; unlike Freddy, he doesn't have a penchant for letting in bad goals when the boys have been playing well. Can't even count how many times the Leafs have had a hard push for 5 minutes, just so the puck gets out and some guy can break down on a 3-on-2 and whistle it over his glove.

I'm loving Brodie's stability but does he have to have zero offensive instincts? He's like a video game character who someone put all his points into DEF - which is great and what we need, but you know what I mean?

:habs

f***in' dive much, guys?

Jeff Petry is legit, best player on the Habs and I'd love to have him.

Josh Anderson is big, mean and fast but dumb.

As I posted in the GDT, Caufield has a killer shot and knack for getting open, but he's not that fast and Brodie, Rielly and Muzzin were pushing him off the puck with one arm. He'll be figured out and neutralized in three years.

Suzuki is impressive, not like a superstar but I think he's a good bet to be a 60-70 point guy.

KK is just tragic, but in a couple of years he'll get traded for nothing and become a decent 2nd line winger somewhere, so it won't last.

Last edited:

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Best team in Canada

mZkgKht.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad