Post-Game Talk: Division Champs boys

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Why are people surprised we are the most dominant team in the division? The fact that people thought we were going to miss the post season shows the sad, salty mentality of HFboards hate towards the Leafs.

The Kings of the North and the best team in Canada this season. Entirely stupid to argue otherwise.

Jets, habs and sens are just complete garbage if they doubted this team. Especially the blind Jets fans that say they want us in the first round while their team is falling apart at the seams.
Lol it ain't just the Jets.

People are on the main board saying the Habs and Sens can beat the Leafs in a playoff series :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They're gonna lose their minds if the Leafs win it all this year.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Would you rather play the Carolina Division, or the Vegas division in the third round. Pitts doesn't play any more games, so it is looking like we will be in the Vegas loop for the third round.

I think a championship team relishes the opportunity to play on those rounds and has the skill and determination to go through anyone. Look at the Toronto Raptors. Milwaukee Bucks and Golden State Warriors in the last two rounds. No problem.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I like physical, shut down D Men. Always battling and standing up for their goalie.

Whoever fills in for Bogosian, assuming he isn't healthy, HAS to play with some vinegar. We have solid D men like Brodie, I really like what Holl has brought. We can't let opponents drive, screen and take liberties in front for any series.

Vinegar is definitely an element you want. If a team like the Habs are starting up their janky little cycle game with Suzuki and Caulfield on the boards or Anderson running around. You want a stopper who pastes them into the boards. Stop the nonsense.

Reactions: Leafsfan74

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC

People are on the main board saying the Habs and Sens can beat the Leafs in a playoff series :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The people on the main boards are mouthbreathers though. That one dude talmbout the Leafs being an appetizer

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Tonight would have been a guaranteed loss in pass seasons.

Genuinely unexpected for me. Constantly subverted my expectations by playing hard every night.

In the past, this was a team that would have underestimated their opponents and took nights off.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Vinegar is definitely an element you want. If a team like the Habs are starting up their janky little cycle game with Suzuki and Caulfield on the boards or Anderson running around. You want a stopper who pastes them into the boards. Stop the nonsense.

It's the only way to deal with it. I saw some checks today that were lead with players sticks in a cross checking fashion. That's some dirty stuff that is basically a cross check without the arm extension.

No way the refs, the league or the opponent of any team doing that can allow it to continue.

Alamo Leafer

Help end animal cruelty
Sep 12, 2018
Gatineau, QC
My favorite thing about the Canadiens is the toilet seat logo, love that 'shit' !

tailored for our boys' after a hearty bowl of chili ;)

homemade-chili-square.jpg

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Would you rather play the Carolina Division, or the Vegas division in the third round. Pitts doesn't play any more games, so it is looking like we will be in the Vegas loop for the third round.
I think they are re-seeding for semis. Maybe there would be some upsets.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Can't wait to see a full line up. Hyman and Foligno will be good additions
I know nothing about Nash, but he should provide some veteran depth

I can't say I have been impressed with Gally. Him and Engvall willl most likely come out of line up along with Brooks

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto

Dude, Hfboards crashed this year at the end of the trade deadline when we acquired a nothing defenseman.

If we win the cup they will have no main board to complain on for at least a week.

Reactions: supermann_98

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Feeeeeeeeeels good man.
Busy night but I checked in now and again - as others have said, it's a different, more nature team this year, not letting a slow or poor effort in the first period become an automatic loss.

Marner our 2nd best goal scorer this year.
Suck on that, Leafs fans!

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Can't wait to see a full line up. Hyman and Foligno will be good additions
I know nothing about Nash, but he should provide some veteran depth

I can't say I have been impressed with Gally. Him and Engvall willl most likely come out of line up along with Brooks
Gally works hard and stays there. Thornton goes to forth line with Foligno in. Hyman will run third line.

Reactions: Cpt Maple Leaf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->