Speculation: Dater: Avs and Panarin have mutual interest

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Adding Panarin and Jack Hughes would be quite the offseason. What a future that team would have with those additions.

I guess we'll see what happens...

Reactions: Lemonlimey

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Ummmmmm yeessssssssss pleaaassseeee

220px-Panera_Bread_logo.svg.png

+
colorado_avalanche_2016-pres_a.png

Reactions: Joe Sakic

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Wasn't Dater the insider that reported P.A. Parenteau was the major piece in a P.K. Subban trade attempt several years ago?

Guy is a hack.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Imagine the Avs make the playoffs, get the 1st OA pick and pick up Panarin ! Couldn’t have asked for a better result looking at them just a few weeks back

Reactions: Burnaby Joe

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Weather, Russian community and beaches. I believe FL will be his new home.

This will piss off Panther fans and it is not intentional. But imagine if he signs a 7 year deal in Florida and then the team moves to Quebec.

I wonder if a player could put a relocation clause in their contract where the player can opt out if the team moves.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Imagine the Avs make the playoffs, get the 1st OA pick and pick up Panarin ! Couldn’t have asked for a better result looking at them just a few weeks back

Imagine if they miss and win the lottery with their own 1st and have the top 2 picks plus Panarin!

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Imagine if Ottawa finishes dead last in the league, but the Avs pick 4th overall post-lottery. The Avs miss the playoffs, the Avs miss on Panarin, Mikko Rantanen proceeds to ask for a contract worth $12 million AAV in the offseason, and Newport starts the asking price for re-signing T. Barrie at $9 million AAV this summer. All of it could happen.

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
Imagine if Ottawa finishes dead last in the league, but the Avs pick 4th overall post-lottery. The Avs miss the playoffs, the Avs miss on Panarin, Mikko Rantanen proceeds to ask for a contract worth $12 million AAV in the offseason, and Newport starts the asking price for re-signing T. Barrie at $9 million AAV this summer. All of it could happen.
i refuse to imagine the darkest timeline

Reactions: avsfan09

Apr 9, 2009
USA
This will piss off Panther fans and it is not intentional. But imagine if he signs a 7 year deal in Florida and then the team moves to Quebec.

I wonder if a player could put a relocation clause in their contract where the player can opt out if the team moves.

Don't they have a long-term contract to stay in Florida? Not sure this is a real concern.

jvcjdudu jcycyxjene

Nov 11, 2014
Denver
imagine, they make the playoffs, win the cup, draft 1st overall, trade Neito to LA for their first rounder overall which becomes second overall, draft KK, and sign panarin for 1 million for 8 years.

FRICKEN IMAGINE
And JUST IMAGINE if they could trade Compher and Zadorov for Puljijarvi, Lucic, and a 2nd

Reactions: Avsboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad