Prospect Info: Coyotes Prospect Camp (June 26-30)

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Vidyas:

Strome backs into the flag at 12:00 or so which is mildly amusing.

The second video is probably more interesting, might want to wait till both finish processing.

Hopefully the ice was just awful and the 2nd video of Strome stumbling around the circle like a drunk giraffe (14:16 - 14:28) isn't indicative of his current skating level.

I had a room in Peoria booked to drive up and watch the Roadrunner hatchlings Friday, just made the cut-off to cancel and get one in Scottsdale instead. Thanks for the heads up!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
The guy running the pylon system mentioned how bad the ice was. They had to move a set of pylons too because one spot was so bad.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Can't imagine the grief the ice makers have dealing with those temperatures.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
They sprayed a patch of ice with a fire extinguisher today. Yes I'm serious.

FijGSOo.jpg

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Short video. Longer ones are uploading.

Thanks for the videos, you do a better job than the team does of promoting these kids.

Westerlund and Steenbergen have been the standouts for me. Dean Stewart has looked pretty good for a 7th round pick. Hickey showed up and looked good, hope he signs. Really only has Capobianco to beat out.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Thanks for the videos, you do a better job than the team does of promoting these kids.

We've fired everyone...front office is empty. But seriously, does the team have a director of social media? Some might view it as an expensive luxury, but utilizing the predominate social media platforms to promote the players, the team, and the game could make a noticeable impact on ticket sales.

Thanks for the videos!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Last two:

^if you skip to about 31M you can see the mid-ice 3 on 3 for the second group. The rest is less interesting and hard to keep up with :laugh:

Not gonna be at the scrimmage :(

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun

Westerlund and Steenbergen have been the standouts for me. Dean Stewart has looked pretty good for a 7th round pick. Hickey showed up and looked good, hope he signs. Really only has Capobianco to beat out.

Dean was pretty inconsistent last year in college but to be fair, UNO kept changing his linemates too. Always looked good when he was paired with Chicago prospect Snuggerud. New head coach is a former Defenceman so hopefully he can get coached up a little.

Keep in mind, same school that produced Jake Guentzal

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Steam is up. If they are going to use a bad static camera at an awful angle like this for the entire thing, I'll be very disappointed.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
There really is no good place for it there. If they have someone to man the camera when play is on it's basically in the best spot it can be. But it has a semi-blind spot directly below the platform without a weird angle.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
There really is no good place for it there. If they have someone to man the camera when play is on it's basically in the best spot it can be. But it has a semi-blind spot directly below the platform without a weird angle.

It's moving, so they have someone on it, but it's still super low res. I just find it funny that your average twitch streamer puts on a better show than a professional sports team.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Did my eyes just deceive me or was that some Keller on Garland hitting?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad