Prospect Info: Coyotes Prospect Camp (June 26-30)

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
DDm4g9DVoAAtMYB.jpg

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Strome's won some faceoffs. Keller goes straight in for board battles.

Didn't see who scored team red's goal. They did kill a couple penalties and started playing defense after the first bit where it looked like team white was gonna run them over.

Smereck has the "jam" of a 3rd line energy forward from the defensive end but lacks the hands to really take advantage of it.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Capobianco looked the most fluid and poised of the D out there to me, #75 in white. Forget sometimes that he played a lot of minutes for Sudbury.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I left to go to the bathroom and they stamped my hand. They're actually having to turn people away.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I left to go to the bathroom and they stamped my hand. They're actually having to turn people away.

Yeah it looks like a great turnout on the stream. There are people along the boards where I don't even remember them letting people stand last time it was at the Iceden.

Last year the scrimmage had a great turnout at GRA as well. It was the practices that were a little thin.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Too cute of a stretch pass leads to a turnover. Someone named Max Gerlach snipes one in as a result.

EDIT: AAAAnd goalie switch time.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Madsen tested right after the goalie change, stops a slapper and a couple weak follow ups.

Phelan gets a partial break but Castor makes the save.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Great setup after the entry. Strome gains the zone and pulls up near the half wall and hits a streaking Dineen for his second goal.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Great setup after the entry. Strome gains the zone and pulls up near the half wall and hits a streaking Dineen for his second goal.

Strome had a beautiful backhand assist on the first Dineen goal as well. He probably would have loved playing with DeAngelo, but I guess OEL will have to do.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Garland on the break stopped by Castor.

White's had the better of the play IMO but Red has capitalized on a few bang bang plays and mistakes. Keller had a mesmerizing shift about 3 minutes ago. Entire red team didn't know what to do.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Keller has had a few shifts like that. Looks like an NHL player going against prospects. Strome has had a few nice plays. Always putting the puck in the right spot. I don't think we'll see his skating tested until pro camp.

Also really like what I'm seeing out of Joseph. Beautiful skater and great first pass.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad