Prospect Info: Coyotes Prospect Camp (June 26-30)

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Keller isn't big, but he's so similar to Kane in that he gets hit and pushed but just moves with it while maintaining possession.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Strome-Keller-Garland all denied in the SO so far.

EDIT: Merkley gets on the board with speedy hands.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Met him out by the busses after the scrimmage. Great kid. Not nearly as scrawny as I expected. I still see Patrick Kane-lite when he's on the ice.

Hope you guys are right. We certainly need one of these kids to turn out to be a star in the worst way.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I liked the fact that he explained exactly what he is going to work on with Braid. Also highlighted that Keller always os the first to get to the puck and wants to do the same. Kid has defined goals, now lets see him get to them.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Keller looked great, looks like what Garland imagines he can do with the puck but can actually execute it at top speed.
Capobianco stood out on D, he was with P-O on white's top pair and they looked the part. Smereck was getting rocked all game and red's D in general could not hold a puck in. Hickey looked like he wasn't up to speed with the rest of the group yet just getting in the day before. Dineen looked good finishing.
Madsen was on his knees early and getting lit up top shelf, Miska had a big save early and looked pretty solid, expect he starts in the ECHL or as Tucson's back-up.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I'm happy to read positive comments on Capobianco. I've been a fan of his and think he could have a good NHL career. It's hard to see any openings in the roster for him though.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Wait did he really say he hasn't worked with braid before? He meant this summer I hope. If he didn't spend any time last summer with her that is a titanic failure.

slv

Sep 19, 2012
astral
Can Strome wear his #19 now? I mean, it's not like it's going to be used here by anyone else.
Better choice

b83e5330-4a8b-11e5-a54e-9f8fa896a57d_christianfischer.jpg

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Wait did he really say he hasn't worked with braid before? He meant this summer I hope. If he didn't spend any time last summer with her that is a titanic failure.

He meant this summer. Strome had a long season and only skated once between the memorial cup and dev camp. He has two months now to work on nothing but lifting and his skating stride, so he may show up to main camp a considerably improved player from even what we saw at the development camp. Keller and Fischer are also staying to work alongside him from what Sarah has said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad