PLUS Minues + 4
PPG 0.29
Power play points 1
Shots 45
Hits 32
Hits/60 1.42
give aways 45
take away 20
Average ice time 19:32 (6th among the entire team, and 4th among Canucks defencemen).

Travis Hamonic
GP50
goals 3
Assists 9
Points 12
Plus Minus -3
PPG. 0.24
Power play points 0
shots 83 (almost doubled Tanev)
Hits 39
Hits/60 2.20
Giveaway 36
takeaway 21
Average ice time 21:12 (2nd among the entire Flames roster, and 2nd among Flames defencemens)

Ya know what, you're maybe right, If Hamonic is not a top 4 on a playoff team the same is said for Tanev who was literally and I didn't even know this despite him playing a ton of his ice time with Quinn, he was a number 4 dman for the Vancouver Canucks, a team that might not even have made the playoffs.

Meanwhile Travis Hamonic what your the Flames number 2, if he's not a top 4 dman on a playoff team the exact same is said for Chris Tanev.

absolute hilarious now the the Flames will not get Hamonic back you guys are throwing him under the bus, lol.

Man check the thread where he opted out haha, I was happy.

Rasmus lapped him this year and it was a disgrace they wouldn't put him with hanifin. Two 23 year olds looked better than any 2nd pairing we've had in years

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Man check the thread where he opted out haha, I was happy.

Rasmus lapped him this year and it was a disgrace they wouldn't put him with hanifin. Two 23 year olds looked better than any 2nd pairing we've had in years

I don't think he's interested in Vancouver anyways.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Very weird. One of your Canucks buddies on here was trashing edmonton while flexing that vancouver is a top FA destination. Hilarious how this all goes. :skull:

there won't be anything weird here since Hamonic in the past had requested a trade out of Long Island to be closer to his family thus making the other so called more desirable cities then Vancouver also not a top FA destination. rumoured Winnipeg or Minnesota. Also please settle this shit with him and not me.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
shitting on him because he didn't suit up for the playoffs. Similar to Boston Bruins to Rask.

Did you ever read our f***ing board? He pretty much had been getting blasted since November lol. He wasn't good in his role this year, simple as that.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
The only green grass is the shit Benning's been smoking.

reading on Reddit apparently Hamonic's son has health issues and probably has no intentions of leaving winnipeg or probably going to end up in Winnipeg as a discount rate to be closer to family. Take him off the list, it's really just Vatannen or team tank. Benning really screwed up this free agency because of his previous summers of reckless free agent signings.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
At which point he became a UFA and the Canucks could have offered him a contract. But instead, this happened:

If you don't think that counts as "botching negotiations", then we're done here.

Benning is a total shithead. But you gotta kinda admire the balls to even come out with that.

Last edited:

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Benning is a total shirhead. But you gotta kinda admire the balls to even come out with that.

I"m pissed at benning like hell but there are no information to really back up what Brook Ward is saying.

Invalid especially he works for TSN a organization full of people who has a history of taking shots Vancouver Canucks in the past, this is a baseless post. If nothing was said about this by Dhaliwal, then it really never happened.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
I"m pissed at benning like hell but there are no information to really back up what Brook Ward is saying.

Invalid especially he works for TSN a organization full of people who has a history of taking shots Vancouver Canucks in the past, this is a baseless post. If nothing was said about this by Dhaliwal, then it really never happened.
Whats more likely:

That based on the actions and behaviours we have seen from Benning and Co. this summer that Stecher was asked to wait while thry persued options X, Y and Z.

Or

Based on your feels, thst TSN has a grudge against thr Canucks and a reporter put his reputation on thr line to flat out lie?

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Whats more likely:

That based on the actions and behaviours we have seen from Benning and Co. this summer that Stecher was asked to wait while thry persued options X, Y and Z.

Or

Based on your feels, thst TSN has a grudge against thr Canucks and a reporter put his reputation on thr line to flat out lie?

Brook Ward reported nothing the entire time, all of a sudden he comes up with this post? the tweet ends with a
Adiós muchacho? Dhaliwal would have probably said something if we came back to Stetcher with an offer which he never reported he did however offer Tanev 2 years 4 million AVV. Either way, I don't think it's true this happened, I really don't think he will tell Stechers agent to "please wait for us, your client is our back up if we can't sign Barrie" type of thing, it's a hard thing to do.

anyways I don't think it happened, but if it did happen Benning is just doing stupid things again.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Man, I just never see what GMs see in Hamonic when he played. Even before the trade, which I really didn't like. I don't think he's a BAD player, I just don't think he deserves all the ice time he gets. I feel like almost every team has a guy just like him, just with varying levels of experience and size.

If you need a guy that can PK and can use his body effectively then he's the guy but his shot isn't great, he doesn't have the puck skills that I personally value in a top 4 defender (I feel that now more than ever is the PMD/Two Way time) and his skating isn't the best either. He'll get slammed by the speed demon teams, which I guess there aren't many in the west anyways.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Brook Ward reported nothing the entire time, all of a sudden he comes up with this post? the tweet ends with a
Adiós muchacho? Dhaliwal would have probably said something if we came back to Stetcher with an offer which he never reported he did however offer Tanev 2 years 4 million AVV. Either way, I don't think it's true this happened, I really don't think he will tell Stechers agent to "please wait for us, your client is our back up if we can't sign Barrie" type of thing, it's a hard thing to do.

anyways I don't think it happened, but if it did happen Benning is just doing stupid things again.
Hes not saying X was said. There is no quotations.

Hes saying Bennings behaviour towards Stetcher was not "we are moving on from you" or "we really want you". It was ambiguous. IE "you wait until we figure what we want".

And Benning was trying to sign other options.

This should be clear as no one (media, fans) understood what Benning wanted other than he was trying to sign Barrie, OEL.

There was zero clarity around Stecher and Tanev as well.

This isnt some sort of TSN conspiracy.

BB06

Jun 1, 2020

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Vatanen is by far the best of the three without a doubt.
Ask any Devils or Ducks fan about him .
Not the biggest guy but he is good offensively and better defensively than what people say .

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad