Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Oilers - 6-1 (Rafferty, Beagle, Baertschi, Jasek, Horvat, Gaudette)

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
The one saving grace in the Pacific is that the Oilers and Flames and Sharks all have terrible goaltending.
Markstrom as a rental to the flames or sharks is the biggest "this trade should happen but won't" of this year's team.

At the deadline, it would be a smart move. They basically have to choose between him and Demko by the deadline this year.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Rafferty showing his confidence with the inside outside one hand deke attempt haha

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
lol

jasek and baertschi added to the list of canucks players having weak games but scoring

It’s really the theme of this preseason.

Pick the guy playing terribly and he’s probably about to score.

Baertschi has been absolutely awful tonight but full marks on the finish of that beautiful pass.

CS95

Oct 11, 2016
Havent been able to watch any pre season games so far. After the first few games, any standout players on the Canucks side of things?

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
In sure john garrett is a nice man, and his old calls were good. But I don't know how much more bad takes, food talk, biased opinions and just plain wrong calls I can take.

Reactions: lousy

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Havent been able to watch any pre season games so far. After the first few games, any standout players on the Canucks side of things?
Miller looks good with Horvat.
Pete is essentially a lock to be a top ten player for the next decade. Best player on the ice at 30% effort.
The whole right side of defense has been good. (Tanev, Biega, Myers, Stecher)
Demko and Markstrom have been good.

Everyone else has been average or inconsequential at best.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Sven has been much better in the second half of the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad