Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Oilers - 6-1 (Rafferty, Beagle, Baertschi, Jasek, Horvat, Gaudette)

wreckless

Apr 27, 2010
vancouver
He’s a fringy fungible 2nd line type who was just a placeholder until we found guys who were better ... that we for some reason gave money and term to and now, once we have upgraded, we’re kinda stuck with and who doesn’t fit anywhere.

lol, what else is new

haven't watched any game this year, how has Horvat been playing?.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
Not watching the game live, but just saw the beagle from Schaller goal. Ha ha, made me think of this place and how it would probably get some good reactions out of people.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
This game is so obviously being played at half speed that it's almost like watching it at 0.5 speed. Just zero intensity from anybody on the ice for either team.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
This has been a really good game from Rafferty. I am also impressed with Brisebois, but I am always impressed with his poise.

Not liking Fantenberg much, we could send him down to Utica and run 7 defenders, I wouldn't be upset. Biega earned his spot over him thus far

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Man the Oilers without McDavid and Drai are one boring team. Hopefully Tippett at least lets those two play creatively or it’s going to be a long season for the Pacific.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
My quick thoughts from half watching mostly listening to the game thus far:

-Jasek is in over his head and not contributing anything out there tonight.
-Rafferty has some offensive flair but is a bit of an adventure in his own zone.
-Horvat's line is mostly just going through the motions.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
lol

jasek and baertschi added to the list of canucks players having weak games but scoring

THRILLHOIAF

Jul 26, 2019
Jasek playing good defensively - have liked several of his back-checks to help out his D on a couple of his plays

had that bobble in the neutral zone on his first shift

capitalizes on the powerplay

good for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad