Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XIII- Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Really?

I thought he was pretty good. Nothing super fancy, but he handles the puck well and finishes all his checks.
Don’t get me wrong, effort was there, he certainly played an uptempo physical game. I just didn’t see much offensive creativity.

Then again, maybe I set the bar too high.. the benefit of watching Bergeron Pastrnak Marchand Krejci Krug

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
He has never ever had 60 points .59 is his high so lets get that straight..And he is -8 this year.So no matter how many points he has when he is on the ice the other team has scored 8 more times then Boston.That is why people complain.
Well that is one way to look at it, the other way is that he is a -7 on the pp, which means it is not all on him, and thus his +/- is deceiving, same as Krejci, who I believe is -8 on the pp but after tonight is on the plus side.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Well I dunno.That is a good question.But the fact he is -8 bothers me especially when he gets a ton of powerplay time.
The +/- only counts when on the pp when it is a minus, as I quoted earlier I believe, due to the shorties the pp gives up, he is a -7 on the pp, take away that and after tonight I believe he would be even or on the + side.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
So does Cehlarik emergence help reduce some pressure on Don? Or still too early?

My selfish want is Dzingel...it may not costs as much as some of the other names being tossed around.

Reactions: bbfan419

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
So does Cehlarik emergence help reduce some pressure on Don? Or still too early?

My selfish want is Dzingel...it may not costs as much as some of the other names being tossed around.

You still need help. IMO we've seen this movie before and we always end up needing help in the end.

Go grab another top 6...if he pans out. Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad