Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XIII- Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Still think this team should trade Gryz after seeing Moore flail and then get stapled to the bench?
In fairness to Moore he’s been out for what? A week? Anyone’s timing is going to be crap after that.

His partner Miller wasn’t exactly Orr with the puck tonight either. Or last night for that matter.

Kind of wonder if the trade chatter is messing with the heads of a few guys out there. Especially those that play LD

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Tarasenko could be a Bruin!

If we trade Marchand or Pasta for him...

Not...Gonna...Happen...

Im a little of leary of Tarasenko, There was a report out not to long ago that he hasn't fully recovered from his shoulder injury and can't get a lot of authority behind his wrist shot and tonight, I didn't see him even try to rip one. He had real good opportunity in front where he just kind of mid snapshot/shovel shot it towards the net but not that deadly wrister he's noted for.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Still need the permanent solution (trade) for Krejci's wing. We saw how the "hope a roster of 21-23 year olds succeeds" strategy went already. Not a Simmonds or Ferland, but a Tarasenko or Kreider permanent solution.

Have you not seen the impact Cehlarik has provided in the last 2 games?

he is no dog food

still early but is slowly looking like the answer

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Again, I hope not. 2 games is way too little.
I'd be disappointed if this changed the goals they've had and started to target weaker players. Even as of now they are fighting for a playoffs spot.

Boston doesn't have the depth to recover if one of the kids fails to deliver.
The thing is none of the kids have really succeeded yet, except DeBrusk, so the kid line will not be any bigger of an issue that they are now if one falters. I want them to upgrade also, but now they appear to have three solid lines, and Nordstrom is an upgrade when he returns also. Hope to see a Center for the third line now over the RW for Krejci.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Have you not seen the impact Cehlarik has provided in the last 2 games?

he is no dog food

still early but is slowly looking like the answer
Ya, gonna wait and see on that one.

Give him the Montreal 10 game special where he’s the saviour for a month then never heard from again.

Not saying I don’t want him to pan out. But there’s zero chance I’d change my plan based on two games played this week against below the playoff line teams.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Ya, gonna wait and see on that one.

Give him the Montreal 10 game special where he’s the saviour for a month then never heard from again.

Not saying I don’t want him to pan out. But there’s zero chance I’d change my plan based on two games played this week against below the playoff line teams.

The plan I do change is to think twice about Acciari. Cehlarik brings so much more to the lineup than him and Heinen (in these two games anyway).

Reactions: easton117

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I like Huberdeau on Florida. Obviously would cost a pretty penny to get the panthers to bite on him but I wonder if it can be done. We’re talking Grizz, a good prospect, and a 1st (and id be cool with it)

Would be a game changer

Of course these scouts could be there to watch the blues too. Who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad