Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects IX - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Literally the only reason why they lost. Anybody that thinks anything else is out to lunch. Their best players were not their best players and they still went to seven, largely based off of acquisitions Sweeney made

Yep, they aren't getting there without DeBrusk, Carlo, McAvoy, Acciari, Heinen, Coyle, Mojo, Wagner, Nordstrom; all Sweeney draft picks/FA signings/trade deals. You could throw Moore, Kampfer and Backes as well, who all also played small, but at times important, roles in that cup run.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Yep, they aren't getting there without DeBrusk, Carlo, McAvoy, Acciari, Heinen, Coyle, Mojo, Wagner, Nordstrom; all Sweeney draft picks/FA signings/trade deals. You could throw Moore, Kampfer and Backes as well, who all also played small, but at times important, roles in that cup run.
Tuukka helped too.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Just went to the cup but i’m sure Don is tossing n turning about a draft.

I don't think he loses sleep over the draft but if I were him, not getting a winger for Krejci would keep me up nights. We complain that the top6 didn't show up but Krejci led the team in ES scoring with no wingers and was setting people up all series against STL. Imagine the difference one average NHL winger would have made. He did such a great job getting a Mojo and Coyle... it kills me that he stopped there. It's like if in 2011, we had only got Kaberle and Peverley and not Kelly. Anyway, water under the bridge, it was a special run regardless of the final game, which I honestly believe they played well enough to win.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

Rask was easily the reason they won R2. W/O him, Columbus beats them and you are looking at a whole different picture. After Rask, you have Coyle and
Johannson elevating in R2.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Rask was easily the reason they won R2. W/O him, Columbus beats them and you are looking at a whole different picture. After Rask, you have Coyle and
Johannson elevating in R2.

Right, but I was responding to an earlier post by CDJ talking about Sweeney's acquisitions, and Rask isn't one of them. I agree with you 100% by the way, just a different conversation.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
No matter what you think of the pick he still comes across as a likeable guy and someone worth cheering for,I liked what I heard

I know it sounds like I'm rooting against Senyshyn but that is not the case, unlike many picks who I did not like because of character or on ice laziness I think Senyshyn has done everything asked of him, puts in a full effort and is trying his hardest to live up to unrealistic expectations. Flip him and Carlo I would be ok with it but too much was left on the table for a player who may not have the skill or hockey smarts to be an NHL player.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I know it sounds like I'm rooting against Senyshyn but that is not the case, unlike many picks who I did not like because of character or on ice laziness I think Senyshyn has done everything asked of him, puts in a full effort and is trying his hardest to live up to unrealistic expectations. Flip him and Carlo I would be ok with it but too much was left on the table for a player who may not have the skill or hockey smarts to be an NHL player.

Hard to believe this line when you refer to him as the "super sniper" and constantly belittle him because his AHL stats aren't great.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Literally the only reason why they lost. Anybody that thinks anything else is out to lunch. Their best players were not their best players and they still went to seven, largely based off of acquisitions Sweeney made
Bergeron, pasta and marchand are thoses who need to live with the responsabilty of the cup lost....the perfection line chocked perfectly !

Reactions: weinsink

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
f***ing Garbage

Give the players a dental plan

Bruins have come a long way since the Jacobs is a cheap SOB but this is ridiculous

Poor J-Stud. Good looking kid but looks like my daughters second grade school picture missing her front two teeth

Unbelievable

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
****ing Garbage

Bruins have come a long way since the Jacobs is a cheap SOB but this is ridiculous

Poor J-Stud. Good looking kid but looks like my daughters second grade school picture missing her front two teeth

Unbelievable

Did this toothless grin happen after he signed his contract? If so, it will be corrected by Bruins Dentist, Dr. Reilly

Or did it happen pre-contract? If so, shame on his parents for not taking care of their kid.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
****ing Garbage

Unbelievable

he`s so young, we 100% sure those weren`t just his baby teeth that have fallen out?:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad