Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects IX - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Saw Anderson's first game with the Wildcats and for a new guy to the league he looked very confident and at times the best player on the ice. Solid in his own end and seems to be very smooth skating and passing the puck. He had 2 assist on the second PP unit. Halifax got incredible goaltending this game and won the game 4-2 empty netter at the end. Moncton had a 5 on 3 late in the 3rd period and they did not put Anderson out there, which I found strange he definitely could have improved their chances of scoring. I think going forward he will be the PP QB on the first unit or should be going by the first look at him live.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Saw Anderson's first game with the Wildcats and for a new guy to the league he looked very confident and at times the best player on the ice. Solid in his own end and seems to be very smooth skating and passing the puck. He had 2 assist on the second PP unit. Halifax got incredible goaltending this game and won the game 4-2 empty netter at the end. Moncton had a 5 on 3 late in the 3rd period and they did not put Anderson out there, which I found strange he definitely could have improved their chances of scoring. I think going forward he will be the PP QB on the first unit or should be going by the first look at him live.
thx for the update, good to hear/read

Reactions: bbfan419

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
used to jump in the car and head up to Moncton to watch the Moose take on your boys, fun barn
Yeah the old Coliseum had lots of memories, the new rink is great, just find it weird they have no red goal lights in it. I have gone to Halifax a few times as well to watch the teams play, love the atmosphere.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yeah the old Coliseum had lots of memories, the new rink is great, just find it weird they have no red goal lights in it. I have gone to Halifax a few times as well to watch the teams play, love the atmosphere.

You know what? Never noticed the absence of goal light in Moncton.

The Scotiabank Center or whatever it`s called these days in Halifax is a terrific arena, great crowds and knowledgeable one`s too which is pretty standard for the Maritimes as you well know

I had the chance to play there when I was a teenager living in Ottawa, we entered the big SEDMHA tournament many moons ago and it came at the time that the rink had just had a major renovation with loads of seats added. There was such a buzz that it was reported almost 4,000 showed up for the final game and I sure hadn`t played in front of that many people. I hammered home the winner with just a few minutes left but the best part of that was it went in right off my arse which, at that time ,was on the ice as I had gotten flattened in front of the net and my teammate shot it and it redirected off my caboose. Clutch:laugh:

Reactions: bbfan419

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
You know what? Never noticed the absence of goal light in Moncton.

The Scotiabank Center or whatever it`s called these days in Halifax is a terrific arena, great crowds and knowledgeable one`s too which is pretty standard for the Maritimes as you well know

I had the chance to play there when I was a teenager living in Ottawa, we entered the big SEDMHA tournament many moons ago and it came at the time that the rink had just had a major renovation with loads of seats added. There was such a buzz that it was reported almost 4,000 showed up for the final game and I sure hadn`t played in front of that many people. I hammered home the winner with just a few minutes left but the best part of that was it went in right off my arse which, at that time ,was on the ice as I had gotten flattened in front of the net and my teammate shot it and it redirected off my caboose. Clutch:laugh:
Sounds like some great memories you had playing that tournament, congrats on the winning goal :) Next time you watcha game in Moncton you may notice no goal lights, lots of fans have complained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->