Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects IX - Stay on Subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
There's only two guys they must sign by June 1 this year or lose them. Don't see either putting ink to paper.

must sign by.PNG

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Just a gut feeling.
6th round picks usually don't come down to the wire like this.

Edit: It's not that he won't sign, it's whether he's offered a contract
OK. I also didn't realize that it is the 29th of May until after I posted. I really do hope they do offer him one. I think he would be a good bottom 6 player.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Any chance we trade Koko before he turns 27 if he agrees to come back to NA?

I dont see him having a future with the Bruins but I'd like to get a draft pick for him. Impressive numbers in the KHL.

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
Any chance we trade Koko before he turns 27 if he agrees to come back to NA?

I dont see him having a future with the Bruins but I'd like to get a draft pick for him. Impressive numbers in the KHL.

bundle him up with Backes to some team willing to take on the contract/dead money :thumbu: If I recall correctly he likes Cassidy/hated Claude

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Cory Stillman doing the damn thing!

Seeing all these guys coaching or their kids playing makes me feel oooooooold. I think the Tkachuks hit me the hardest. I think I saw Antropovs kid playing....I think Nik is still like 29 like wtf?

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I remember we put him on waivers what was reason again? just not cutting it? pardon my ignorance/forgetfulness

There were some issues about attitude and such- apparently going back to his junior days and I think (there are others here who know more of the story) he burned his bridges with the team pretty badly. There was a reason he got sent to the ECHL . . .

BruinFanSam

Mar 24, 2010
Boston
There were some issues about attitude and such- apparently going back to his junior days and I think (there are others here who know more of the story) he burned his bridges with the team pretty badly. There was a reason he got sent to the ECHL . . .
Got it.
There were a ton of Marchand comparisons being thrown out at one point.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Very disappointed in the lack of snarky hot takes regarding Bukac and Pare
I was hoping for at least 1 horrible asset management by Sweeney comment

Reactions: weaponomega

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Very disappointed in the lack of snarky hot takes regarding Bukac and Pare
I was hoping for at least 1 horrible asset management by Sweeney comment

Almost as bad as Detroit's draft from 2017.

The Red Wings had 11 picks at the 2017 NHL Draft. They let 5 of them walk earlier this week.

Teams like Detroit and Boston can not be doing things like that. (obvious sarcasm)

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Next year should be an easy decision for B's management as well.

Cameron Clarke enters his final year of College, so they have until August 15, 2020 to sign him.

2021, Swayman and Becker are in the same boat as Clarke. Berglund must be signed by June 1. And Koko by Sept 9th 2021 (his 27th birthday)

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006

Cameron Clarke enters his final year of College, so they have until August 15, 2020 to sign him.

2021, Swayman and Becker are in the same boat as Clarke. Berglund must be signed by June 1. And Koko by Sept 9th 2021 (his 27th birthday)

We’re there any players who were not signed that you think the Bruins should consider?
Cheers

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

Swayman is the one I keeping my eye on. As much as you've made me a fan of Keyser, I'm still a big fan of Swayman's game. Really hope that our future tandem is Keyser/Swayman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad