TV: Big Brother US - Season 21

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I know Jackson isn't the greatest person on Earth, but that was ****ed up to label him a racist on national television right before the votes are read...
Amen. And then Julie asks him why is was so serious and wasn't enjoying his moment. Give me a break.

What did he do, anyway?

Reactions: CanadianPantherFan

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The worst part about it is that they have so many legitimately racist people on the show and have never done something like that. I would take that cheque and tell CBS where to go as fast as I could if I was Michie lol.
Yup. He should have told them to pound salt and walked off the show.

Again, I missed the early part of the season. What did he/they do?

Last edited:

Recipe Unlimited

Sep 1, 2019
Surprised that they decided to call out the good ol 'murican Jesus loving praying southern guy who loves his family for being a dick.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
According to twitter it was "racial micro aggression".
LOL.

Michie should have said, "Ms Moonves, why don't we call your husband on the stage and ask him about his sexual harassment allegations?"

My guess, "Les" would NEVER step on the stage without his lawyers.

You put a young guy on the spot like that. Disgusting.

Reactions: hoglund

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know Jackson isn't the greatest person on Earth, but that was ****ed up to label him a racist on national television right before the votes are read...

This is a show. Not a game.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Did Michie actually saying something racist or was it just because he evicted a bunch of people of colour?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The lengths they went to get that moment set up, it doesn’t make many of the people who disliked him any more satisfied. He still took home the money. A large part of the BB community aren’t going to accept him as a winner who respected the game if they even do at all.

Recipe Unlimited

Sep 1, 2019
Most of the online outrage is because Jack and Jackson were constantly shit talking Kemi behind her back. Jack was the one that was actually racist. I think michie isn't racist, he's a dick to everyone. (Except himself)

Reactions: irunthepeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad