TV: Big Brother US - Season 21

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Um, it's not. Just one example of what a piece of **** fraud he is. "Southern Gentleman" aren't sweet to your face and then turn into immature 16 year olds when the women get out of hearing range.
So call him out for that and not being a racist? I don't think anyone is under the impression that Michie is a great guy lol.

Reactions: CPTN71 and Tuggy

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This years finale was down 1.2M viewers.

That’s more than double the difference between BB19 finale and BB20 finale.

I’m guessing next year will be all-stars and they’ll overpay to get the big guns to come back.
The ratings went off the rails once people found out Nicole didn’t win part 2 and thus was not going to win, along with the lengths they went to protect Michie. It cannot be understated how much people stuck around just for her, if she went out sooner it would’ve been worse.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
As stated already, all of the racist stuff is on the streams. I was just highlighting that not only is he a racist, but also a misogynistic fraud also.
Its funny when people ask for proof the common response has been "well it's on the streams" yeah well provide them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So uh, this was an interesting read.

Yeah this has been going around probably since Sunday.

There’s also talk, which there are clips for if you keep going through Dick’s feed, about how the lady veto and part 2 of the HOH comp went down. Nicole would’ve won the game if they let her, but this Black Mirror finish is what they wanted.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah this has been going around probably since Sunday.

There’s also talk, which there are clips for if you keep going through Dick’s feed, about how the lady veto and part 2 of the HOH comp went down. Nicole would’ve won the game if they let her, but this Black Mirror finish is what they wanted.

What do you mean lady veto and part 2 of the HOH comp?

For the HOH, are you referring to how Michie kept looking down? Because there’s a screen there with the question

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What do you mean lady veto and part 2 of the HOH comp?

For the HOH, are you referring to how Michie kept looking down? Because there’s a screen there with the question
Meant 'last veto.' Where Michie thought he totally blew it (he did).

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Yes. Step one is to get easily offended. Then from the comfort of your chair you post as much hatred online as possible to try to ruin that person's life. Usually you call them racist, misogynistic or diagnose them with some sort of mental illness or drug problem.
Sad but true.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It was part of the story, that in large part of why he was disliked to begin with. If they didn't confront it, someone else would have, and CBS at least was able to control it. Jack and Michie at least got to the after parties unlike some people from the racist season. Sounds like Nick deleted all of his social media as soon as he could on Wednesday night.

They also forgive you if they, and more accurately the show, does it correctly. Cody was AFP in BB19, after being disliked early on, and came out of the house openly celebrating transgender people being banned from the military, nevermind being a rotten person to begin with. Bayleigh was belittling JC (who has his own issues) because of his size and raised a shit storm when he tried to serve it back to her and they ran her around this year with Swaggy when they were among the most disliked players last year. America was headed down the forgiving road with Michie once he was working with Nicole and targetting Christie.

The bottom line is the camera are always on and someone is always watching. These people are characters on a show more than players in a game.

Reactions: irunthepeg

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
About lost my mind watching it unfold live with Michie basically being called a racist right before the votes get read.. stuuuuuupid (besides the fact that they questioned the wrong person).

Didn't do the show any favors -- all it did was feed the internet mob/trolls.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nicole is now on instagram, made known as only Nicole could do

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Nicole, Christie, Ovi, Kemi, Cliff, Tommy and Jess are the only people I have positive feelings towards when looking back at the season. I didn't like Jess other than her HoH week but the Jess memes on twitter are hilarious.

I hope next season is an All Stars season and Nicole and Christie are brought back.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Yes. Step one is to get easily offended. Then from the comfort of your chair you post as much hatred online as possible to try to ruin that person's life. Usually you call them racist, misogynistic or diagnose them with some sort of mental illness or drug problem.

Yup. It’s crazy how many people sit and watch the live feeds, and wait for one of the people they don’t like to say something somewhat controversial, and then blast them for it and try to ruin their life.

It’s super messed up

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know, it's like people want high quality and good hearted individuals to win the money.
Especially considering how often that's happened despite it being the person who should not have won.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The correct person won this season of BB. Gameplay-wise, comp wise he earned it above anything else. I get that he's not a likeable person but this game is not about that. It's set up for people that manipulate, lie, compete and sometimes bully to do well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->