TV: Big Brother US - Season 21

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Because he admitted that he lied about it. You don't have to be a perfect ANGEL but you do need to have a clean bill of health, especially from a psychological perspective, and they say you need to not have a record of violence associated with you to be a part of their show.

Of course CBS doesn't care. They have their self-serving reasons to do what they did. BB is basically WWE. People blame Michie for being racist for things he did that they perceive to either be racist or racially biased in nature. That's their call. Michie was just a prick that had serious issues that they should've not put into the game for the safety of the other people and for his own sake.

I never thought at any point Michie was a danger to anyone's safety on the show. Not even close, he was actually quite reserved during several hostile situations. Cody, I thought that guy might kill someone! Psychological? Anyone that has seen a shrink before is disqualified? Considering how many people are on some type of meds, that would be difficult. One thing I don't know and I assume BB has to is continue to let people on the show take their meds. Josh from a previous season is another one I considered unstable. Michie was not in that category.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I never thought at any point Michie was a danger to anyone's safety on the show. Not even close, he was actually quite reserved during several hostile situations. Cody, I thought that guy might kill someone! Psychological? Anyone that has seen a shrink before is disqualified? Considering how many people are on some type of meds, that would be difficult. One thing I don't know and I assume BB has to is continue to let people on the show take their meds. Josh from a previous season is another one I considered unstable. Michie was not in that category.

You need to keep tabs on the live feeds to get this. He had aggressively shouted down Kat at one point. They removed a knife from the house because of him. They had to get him a prescription and shrink sessions to keep him from going off the deep end.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
You need to keep tabs on the live feeds to get this. He had aggressively shouted down Kat at one point. They removed a knife from the house because of him. They had to get him a prescription and shrink sessions to keep him from going off the deep end.

Well I'm sure there is footage you can post. The knife thing sounds ridiculous out of context. They removed a knife or did they remove all knives from the BB house because of him? I can't find anywhere it's mentioned. Also, just because he was prescribed Xanex doesn't mean he is mentally unstable.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Well I'm sure there is footage you can post. The knife thing sounds ridiculous out of context. They removed a knife or did they remove all knives from the BB house because of him? I can't find anywhere it's mentioned. Also, just because he was prescribed Xanex doesn't mean he is mentally unstable.

When it comes to the Xanax stuff, you're now arguing against what he's already admitted in the house on multiple occasions. You're arguing for the sake of it and I'm not dealing with that anymore. The tweet posted earlier in the thread gives you all the information you need to find the requested footage you're asking for. Go find it yourself.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
So what is all of this hate of Michie based on? What happened that wasn't aired on CBS that led people to these conclusions?

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
It's the same 2 or 3 people complaining about the same personality every season. We got it... years ago.
Part of life is learning how to deal with certain people and certain personalities. Some people struggle with it. And some people with that personality learn to use it to their advantage.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
he's a jerk, and some viewers watch thinking theyre picking their next best friend

During the live shows IMO Jack was far more of an asshole. What he did to Tommy was a dick move, but it was game and you could tell that he felt bad about it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's the same 2 or 3 people complaining about the same personality every season. We got it... years ago.
Part of life is learning how to deal with certain people and certain personalities. Some people struggle with it. And some people with that personality learn to use it to their advantage.

It's not simply about that but you don't actually care to listen. lol

Reactions: Zeppo

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
So apparently Michie and Holly were at the Preds game, got shown on the jumbotron and were boo'ed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad