TV: Big Brother US - Season 21

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Most of the online outrage is because Jack and Jackson were constantly **** talking Kemi behind her back. Jack was the one that was actually racist. I think michie isn't racist, he's a dick to everyone. (Except himself)
That’s how I recall they saw it, but Kemi and all were out so quick they didn’t have that much time to talk about them. At the time, Jack and Michie were connected, so there was some measure of guilt by association involved. Jack was the racist and Michie was the bully is how I saw the story written.

There are a ton of receipts out there on his behavior. How he even got casted is a failure in itself.

Recipe Unlimited

Sep 1, 2019
That’s how I recall they saw it, but Kemi and all were out so quick they didn’t have that much time to talk about them. At the time, Jack and Michie were connected, so there was some measure of guilt by association involved. Jack was the racist and Michie was the bully is how I saw the story written.

There are a ton of receipts out there on his behavior. How he even got casted is a failure in itself.

Not to mention the roid rage stuff.

It would have been a lot easier to tell if David stayed in the game longer. I really do trust him and he said there was a lot of bias against him in the house. But there's the argument that he was on the outside because he was in camp comeback. Also was it jack or Jackson that said he wanted to punch David in the teeth and guessing if he's been incarcerated before?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not to mention the roid rage stuff.

It would have been a lot easier to tell if David stayed in the game longer. I really do trust him and he said there was a lot of bias against him in the house. But there's the argument that he was on the outside because he was in camp comeback. Also was it jack or Jackson that said he wanted to punch David in the teeth and guessing if he's been incarcerated before?

Michie did say the bit about mule kicking him or something. That was a long explitive-laden rant.

He also had a domestic abuse expunged from his record, but they forgot to take it out of the database at Tennessee so people found it.

Among other things that demonstrated unsafe behaviors.

BigTruzz

Jul 19, 2011
Surrey
This is such bullshit.

Michie didn't say one racist thing the entire season. It's being assumed he was racist because he played the game and the players he happened to banish were a minority.

Welcome to the new PC world people.

Reactions: CPTN71

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I am glad Nicole won AFP. I really enjoyed her this season.

It rings especially hollow when it is coming from Julie Moonves. Defiantly standing beside her sexual assaulting husband but willing to condemn someone else on national TV of being a racist....without the receipts to back it up.

Ok so just so I have this clear... you are blaming Julie for her husband being a creep? What does her husband have to do with her? Hold Julie's husband accountable... not the person who literally did nothing.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
This is such bull****.

Michie didn't say one racist thing the entire season. It's being assumed he was racist because he played the game and the players he happened to banish were a minority.

Welcome to the new PC world people.

Michie to me came off as a self righteous richard many points during this season(I don't think he is racist it more a case he treats everybody that way)

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Um, maybe he was racist during the hundreds of hours not shown on TV? Crazy idea, I know. He is a trash human being but he won so congrats to him, I guess.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Go find a list online, shouldn't be too hard to find. One little nugget is that he calls Holly's vagina "cozy", that sure sounds like an upstanding Christian man to me.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you’re looking for receipts, you can run through Evel Dick’s feed. He’s never shy. Nicole dying as the martyr of this season is exactly what they wanted. Knowing that was coming is why I reluctantly didn’t watch live. Her winning AFP was what the vast majority of feeders were looking forward to and at least that moment delivered. You would never know the stuff going on based on the edits they gave Michie which is why it is a shock to people how that ending played out.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

Kemi has a long ass twitter thread about all the "racist" things the houseguests did. Skimming through them, I cannot see how you come to the conclusion that Jackson is a racist. An idiot and a shitty person sure, but not a racist.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kemi has a long ass twitter thread about all the "racist" things the houseguests did. Skimming through them, I cannot see how you come to the conclusion that Jackson is a racist. An idiot and a ****ty person sure, but not a racist.
I still don’t know how they presented it last night, but at that time in Week 1 that was a talking point based on who he picked to play that comp, and then later to have the first three evicted be who they were. Kemi also refused to speak to Jack prior to being nominated by him, when they edited it they made it look like she just didn’t feel the need to kiss his ass since he was HOH.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Most of the online outrage is because Jack and Jackson were constantly **** talking Kemi behind her back. Jack was the one that was actually racist. I think michie isn't racist, he's a dick to everyone. (Except himself)
why didn't they bring up the bullying that Bella did on Nicole? Is it because Nicole is white and Bella is Asian? Racism shouldn't have been brought up at all, disgusting.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
why didn't they bring up the bullying that Bella did on Nicole? Is it because Nicole is white and Bella is Asian? Racism shouldn't have been brought up at all, disgusting.
They brought up the bullying all 9 of them did.

HaveKnifeWillButcher

Apr 23, 2018
Julie Chen is a despicable piece of shit. Les Moonves must be the biggest cuckold in the world. A myriad of horrible things have been said to and about white contestants over the years and Julie has never seemed to be the slightest concerned.

LOL, cuck is censored but cuckold is fine. Never change HFBoards. What the hell do you geniuses think cuck is short for?

Reactions: clunk

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
More minorities on big brother 22 and we wouldn’t have this issues every year

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

This has to be the best reaction to someone finding out they’re AFP.

She also made more than Holly did.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I watched Big Brother 1-16, every episode, followed online, had access to live feeds for half or so of those seasons. Due to certain circumstances I ended up watching this season, but decided to read nothing online. Very different experience. Reading up about what was going on on the feeds I'm surprised that there wasn't more given the hoopla they tried to push during the final episode.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
That finale was f***ing ridiculous. Not Jackson winning of course, but the faux outrage brought up by Julie and CBS.

A joke.

Reactions: Riggins

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This years finale was down 1.2M viewers.

That’s more than double the difference between BB19 finale and BB20 finale.

I’m guessing next year will be all-stars and they’ll overpay to get the big guns to come back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad