Becky Lynch Thread

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
To be fair I could watch Flair/Becky fight forever. I think they have the best set of women's matches of all time.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they were sitting together at HOF and UFC events. it was obvious since before the picture at a concert.

like when she started calling herself The Man. Rollings gave an answer where he says "usually The Man shows up in the ring to fight every week." and i guess they f***ed cuz at the end of the argument Rollins said "well im the King Slayer from now on" lol

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I finally figured it out...the start of her entrance music is the riff from Reel Big Fish "everyone else is an ***hole"

Perfect

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Where is the surprise there......Becky/Rollins?

Or is it safe to assume that Beth is married to Edge, given that last name?

I wasn't aware of that last part

Ya that's been a thing for a while, their oldest was born in 2013. However the didn't actually get married until after both kids were born, they've been living together in the Carolinas somewhere since before Lyric was born.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
So Becky might win an MTV Movie & TV award for Best Fight since the women's triple threat from Mania got nominated in that category...

Wait, they include pro wrestling in those now?

I mean, the match at Evolution was 100 times better, but I'm guessing this is some payoff to WWE and possibly to get Ronda to show up.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Wait, they include pro wrestling in those now?

I mean, the match at Evolution was 100 times better, but I'm guessing this is some payoff to WWE and possibly to get Ronda to show up.

Well one of the other nominees in the category is Ruth Bader Ginsburg vs inequality so... ;) Plus for some reason Captain Marvel vs Minerva which sounds like a joke because that fight wasn't very long, barely even a fight. Cap vs Thanos is probably the favorite. Though you never know with MTV Movie Awards, they're hosted at the Warner Brothers lot and I remember several out of left field winners that just happened to be WB movies or shows.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad