Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
oh-snap.gif

Reactions: KIRK

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
In what way? Edge easily has the edge in this one.

Gimme Beth with edge vs Becky

You really should read Becky's profile text before you work yourself into a shoot....

Oh wait, she changed it. :laugh: Yesterday it read "Nothing but work being done here" :biglaugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The whole thing is feeling very forced right now. Ever since her weekly punching bag Ronda went away it really hasn’t been the same.
What do you do, though? WWE gave her a literal crutch to hinder her overness. She's doing what she feels she can and the only area she has creative freedom is twitter.

I agree it feels forced, but it sort of has to be. WWE let her half roll up Ronda for her big moment then had her lose her Becky 2 belts gimmick in less than a month. Once again we are blaming a wrestler for WWE's faults.

Reactions: Jussi and tp71

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
we're now gonna blame WWE for Becky Lynch's shitty tweet game.... lol
this thrread was created for that only.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
we're now gonna blame WWE for Becky Lynch's ****ty tweet game.... lol
this thrread was created for that only.
Not the context of what I was saying at all. I am saying she is going to the well over and over because it's her ONLY source of true creativity. And it works, IMO. She garners attention. And she's looking for it. She knows it keeps her relevant.

Reactions: Jussi

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wonder if/when Becky drops the cheating with your friend’s gf bomb on Edge
That's the stuff I want her out of. That will backfire poorly. She should almost be teaming up w/ these people in the background to make it look like they are feuding but set parameters of how far they can go. That's why her and Flair are so good.

This is the one source that gives her sooooooooooo much fuel/momentum. She needs to start teaming up w/ some of the gals to have "twitter feuds" like many celebs have done before, that are 100% fake but seem 100% real to get everyone's attention.

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
Our lord and savior and WrestleMania headliner, Becky Lynch.

This is so well deserved, I don't remember the last time I've seen WWE pull off a natural ascension like this, not even Bryan because they tried to halt that one. I don't want to get too dramatic but this is giving me Attitude Era superstar vibes.

ok i get she's talented...but Attitude era vibes...from becky lynch...o....k....then o_O

Reactions: Disclose

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
Ronda tweets and promos are so stupid and worthless.

why do you think Brock doesn't talk? because MMA stars are generally speaking not great on a microphone (PC in them from their UFC days)
it's tough for someone who lives wrestling to cut a good promo (see early rocky maivia for an example) if she does this for any length of time her promos will get substantially better...considering becky lives wrestling and cuts semi-ok promos (with the occasional amazing one) I wouldn't be too quick to bash a wrestling neophyte personally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad