Becky Lynch Thread

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Youtube recommended a Becky interview video from today with the title "When Ronda loses, she goes into hiding" and that she wants a 1-on-1 match with her.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It should also be mentioned that the reason the Wrestlemania finish was the way it was, which in no way made Becky Lynch a bigger star than she was heading into the mean - if anything it was less because of it, was because Vince didn't think someone beating Ronda with a move - pin or submission - was realistic.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
bexscrew.jpg

Reactions: sabremike and KIRK

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hopefully Vince doesn't call for another "live sex celebration" sometime down the road, maybe if Seth gets his title back.

Ah, who am I kidding, he's probably already pushing Rollins and Lynch to go along with it.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Hopefully Vince doesn't call for another "live sex celebration" sometime down the road, maybe if Seth gets his title back.

Ah, who am I kidding, he's probably already pushing Rollins and Lynch to go along with it.

It doesn't matter now. They already took the wind out of her sails. She'll continue to be popular, for a while at least, but that top in the company, hottest new thing on the block buzz she organically built for herself . . . that's completely dead now. The company killed it.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
everyone knows Sonya is gay. so dont please.

You know I was joking, I know Sonya is gay.

Remember when they did the Lana Dolph thing and then it went away because Ruru and Lana announced their engagement (sometimes I miss Summer Rae).

Maybe at the Reunion show they'll bring back PMS to seduce Rollins, and in a fit of rage Becky will hire back a reunited Kai En Tai to choppy choppy his pee pee

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i love Paul E. and @KIRK playing Paul.
BUT the people who like ECW and dont like AEW confuse the hell out of me.

(i like both. but im only hearing crap on AEW when ECW was most of the time terrible storylines, with really good, but mostly really mediocre wrestlers)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
i love Paul E. and @KIRK playing Paul.
BUT the people who like ECW and dont like AEW confuse the hell out of me.

(i like both. but im only hearing crap on AEW when ECW was most of the time terrible storylines, with really good, but mostly really mediocre wrestlers)

Not wanting to distract from a Becky thread talking ECW, but she's so blah now . . . why not. :D

Mid 90's ECW was something else. Totally different animal, for better and yes for worse in a lot of ways, than AEW. And good lord, those Philly fans, in that ****** little arena, were as nuts as it got (had a 80's mid south vibe to it in terms of how engaged the fans were).

Reactions: Disclose

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
At the time, as far as storylines go, SMW was much better than ECW. ECW had an energy and rawness to it that was unique and highly enjoyable though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad