Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lollll.jpg

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You can debate who started getting lame first and who's dragging down who more, but the fact that this thread has pretty much died around here is in itself telling about how things have died down/off where Becky is concerned.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You can debate who started getting lame first and who's dragging down who more, but the fact that this thread has pretty much died around here is in itself telling about how things have died down/off where Becky is concerned.
the only people in WWE who deserve their own thread at this point are Truth and Maverick.

Daniel Bryan did too until he dropped the title and disappeared for a bit with injury and his insane promos were on hiatus.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
the only people in WWE who deserve their own thread at this point are Truth and Maverick.

Daniel Bryan did too until he dropped the title and disappeared for a bit with injury and his insane promos were on hiatus.

I can agree with that now, although there was a point where a Becky thread was reasonable.

As I said, I think the activity here now confirms that.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
At ER, Becky and Lacey end up fighting outside. Seth gets End Of Days from Corbin. Lacey and Corbin win. Becky loses her shit and beats up Seth. They go their separate ways on TV.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
if its up to me, i would do it the day of FOX indeed.
but in no way. do i want Corbin as champion to try to save Becky's crappy booking. not even for 2 minutes.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Becky was ruined because WWE took the most over natural bad ass on the roster, gave her a crutch, over complicated a VERY simple build to WM, then ended the night with a poop roll up on an undefeated mega opponent after about 9.25 hours.

This is not the wrestler's fault. This is classic WWE. That's why people cry for any alternative. And they are very capable of storytelling - Ciampa/Gargano.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Becky was ruined because WWE took the most over natural bad ass on the roster, gave her a crutch, over complicated a VERY simple build to WM, then ended the night with a poop roll up on an undefeated mega opponent after about 9.25 hours.

This is not the wrestler's fault. This is classic WWE. That's why people cry for any alternative. And they are very capable of storytelling - Ciampa/Gargano.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Also instead of being booked like an over character, they decided she was one of the biggest stars in the company, which means Vince is even more all over it and is looking at her in how a top star should be good as opposed to what got her over to begin with.

Tessa Blanchard in Impact is what Becky should be. She's coming out to the ring with baseball bats and fighting men (even though she lost). She is a bad ass.

Feuding with a woman who had no buzz and a lack of in-ring talent also was very bad. They think it only takes one night to heat someone up like it did Bayley which is why they do what they do.

Reactions: KIRK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad