Becky Lynch Thread

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Now Becky is getting into with those who aren’t completely clueless to kayfabe and how it works.

Bold move, cotton.

Reactions: KIRK

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
So John Cena hosted The Ellen Show today, and one of his guests (Actress Jenna Dewan who I admit I don't know) mentioned why she wanted to watch Wrestlemania.

So I thought that was cool, from a "casual fan".

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So John Cena hosted The Ellen Show today, and one of his guests (Actress Jenna Dewan who I admit I don't know) mentioned why she wanted to watch Wrestlemania.

So I thought that was cool, from a "casual fan".

She used to be married to Channing Tatum (or Tat-yum). I read somewhere only recently that they divorced. I can't remember seeing her in anything on tv or movie.

BladesofSteel21

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Becky has to be shaking her head, that Raw women’s roster is awful, if Sasha doesn’t come back there’s really no legit opponents.

Bliss - always a injury risk
Ruby - buried for months
Naomi - don’t see it
Dana - no
Lacey - needs a lot of practice

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They’ll just switch women back from Smackdown. They still have Nattie though and now that she’s unretired, Beth Phoenix is at least available.

God forbid she gets hurt though, that whole thing is going to be dead.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Becky has to be shaking her head, that Raw women’s roster is awful, if Sasha doesn’t come back there’s really no legit opponents.

Bliss - always a injury risk
Ruby - buried for months
Naomi - don’t see it
Dana - no
Lacey - needs a lot of practice

Is Alexa even still wrestling? She is back on her talk show next week.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I saw videos from (recent) house shows where she’s interviewing herself, on the show. Kinda funny.
(But yeah no wrestling)

BladesofSteel21

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'm assuming they're going to have Becky drop the Smackdown title to Charlotte and stay on RAW thereafter.

Not sure I'd do that, but I suspect that's what they have planned . . .

If they are smart, whoever wins the briefcase (Bayley or Sasha) cashes in after Becky’s 2nd match, that way she still looks strong and Becky stays on 1 show.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If they are smart, whoever wins the briefcase (Bayley or Sasha) cashes in after Becky’s 2nd match, that way she still looks strong and Becky stays on 1 show.

And the one who cashes then can feud with Charlotte.

Yeah, makes better sense . . .

tenor.gif

BladesofSteel21

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Fox sports reporting Becky is likely to be on the cover of 2k20

Meltzer say at this time her opponent at WM 36 will not be Steph, Charlotte or Ronda (though Ronda can have it if she’s back)

Most importantly Big E is on Twitter right now hitting on Becky’s mom.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Fox sports reporting Becky is likely to be on the cover of 2k20

Meltzer say at this time her opponent at WM 36 will not be Steph, Charlotte or Ronda (though Ronda can have it if she’s back)

Most importantly Big E is on Twitter right now hitting on Becky’s mom.

Honestly, who could her 36 opponent be? Baszler? Ripley? Storm? Unless they plan on building someone up from the main roster, it would probably be one of these women, no?

Maybe Asuka? I don’t even know anymore. There’s legitimately no female wrestlers that are over outside of Becky. I mean, Charlotte gets heat, but yeah. It drops off significantly.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If it's not Shayna Baszler, it's not someone who is active on any roster. There just isn't anybody else unless their hope is someone else unexpectedly heats up like Becky did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad