Becky Lynch Thread

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Supposedly the Smackdown locker room has had much higher morale overall, well, until recently.
With good reason, other topics aside, they had the more over people when you look at Wrestlemania.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Becky is also about the 4HW. She once said she believed that the 4 of them will main event a Wrestlemania. I guess now that her first goal of just doing it herself is out of the way, she can work on that one.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Yeah, not enough bleating away like a couple of bogan truck stop waitress or screaming dad's catch phrase.

lx25Pl.gif

Right in the ribs.

Ooof.

Good luck with this one, Bex.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I mean, it was slick the way she transitioned from the middle to the top rope...I don't know if I've seen that move before, done like that. Definitely didn't get enough distance on the moonsault though, I'm sure Nattie had a few words for her backstage. :laugh:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I mean, it was slick the way she transitioned from the middle to the top rope...I don't know if I've seen that move before, done like that. Definitely didn't get enough distance on the moonsault though, I'm sure Nattie had a few words for her backstage. :laugh:

It's great that she's athletic. The point is not to hurt your partner in the dance.

Naomi does all sorts of great stuff in matches as was seen again last night, but strangely does not get the praise.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
naomi has been there long enough for us to know shes garbage.
Lacey still green. blame WWE for calling her and putting her in that position.

also. pretty sure KO used to do that moonsault.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's great that she's athletic. The point is not to hurt your partner in the dance.

Naomi does all sorts of great stuff in matches as was seen again last night, but strangely does not get the praise.
It's because she just kind of goes out there and does all her moves and we've seen them all already and never see anything different. Her whole thing is mostly flash. Her entrance is really all she has.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Not Becky’s fault. But both segments with Becky killed the crowd.
(Because the pop is so huge it drains them and then they bring Lacey and Natalia and bailey and Amber and whatever...,)

The division is terrible and Becky only can’t do it alone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad