Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I think End Game is a terrible name but I dont think even the biggest film property on the planet can change the name after the reveal trailer. What would even be the point?

The phrase "end game" has been said a few times in previous Avengers films, so I can see why they went that route.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

giphy.gif

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
He is not Hawkeye at that point he is Ronin.

Ronin looks stupid. He looks like a tv super hero. He always was a stupid hero but I like him as more of a sniper/swat guy then some green arrow looking fool.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I agree with taking the title spoiler out until Marvel updates their YouTube video. Give people a chance to see it for the first time again.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Ragnarok is free on Netflix.

really this is all any trailers should be for this one. immediate aftermath of the snap, only show what we already know. reveal nothing
Please! The major downside to social media today is that if something can be gleaned from the trailer, it will be, and it will be spoiled for me regardless of how I try to avoid it.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Please! The major downside to social media today is that if something can be gleaned from the trailer, it will be, and it will be spoiled for me regardless of how I try to avoid it.

With Infinity War and Ant-Man & The Wasp, I chose to steer away from watching tv spots after the last trailers, so I wouldn't be spoiled too much. It worked fairly well but I do have to admit that some of the jokes tend to not work so well while watching the movie itself. It happened with Deadpool 2 with me, though they changed some of the scenes and lines in the movie.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
For Movies I'm caught expect for Ant-Man and the Wasp. I need to see that soon as I would like to watch both Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame in theatres.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Amazing.

Aside from trailers I’m going to avoid any and all discussion or theories. Don’t want anything ruined. I think this movie will be very, very special.

Reactions: BigBadBruins7708

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
One thing I hope for though, I can do without another horde of alien monsters for the avengers to fight and keep them busy.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Amazing.

Aside from trailers I’m going to avoid any and all discussion or theories. Don’t want anything ruined. I think this movie will be very, very special.

yup, did that with the Infinity War and it was awesome. cant beat going in with zero expectations and zero idea whats gonna happen

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Ronin looks stupid. He looks like a tv super hero. He always was a stupid hero but I like him as more of a sniper/swat guy then some green arrow looking fool.
Who's your favourite superhero then?

The dude with wings on his helmet? The black fella with actual claws? The half human with a cassette player who dances? The big green CGI guy?

Come on dude, lol. Stupid? They're all stupid if we're being serious.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Who's your favourite superhero then?

The dude with wings on his helmet? The black fella with actual claws? The half human with a cassette player who dances? The big green CGI guy?

Come on dude, lol. Stupid? They're all stupid if we're being serious.

In relation to the other characters in this verse he is the silliest.

Thats a fair critique.

Ironman is my favorite since you ask

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
Loved the trailer, they didn't give away much at all. Got no problem with the name either, makes perfect sense. Can't wait for trailer number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille