Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Will we get the West Coast Avengers Vision? More leaked concept art

Rb5edT3.jpg

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
Caught the Captain Marvel teaser like footage at the thing going on in Eurpoe right now. Nothing super notable from w but fair to say it looked pretty cool.

Although, I heard rumors they showed some Avengers 4 footage also. Sadly I couldn't find that anywhere I looked

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Caught the Captain Marvel teaser like footage at the thing going on in Eurpoe right now. Nothing super notable from w but fair to say it looked pretty cool.

Although, I heard rumors they showed some Avengers 4 footage also. Sadly I couldn't find that anywhere I looked

Potato footage of Captain Marvel:

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Here's my hope- Avengers 4 and all of Phase 3 take place before Infinity War, so consecutively the final scene of the MCU (this incarnation) will be the last shot of Infinity War.

But they won't do that. The working title of this film is Avengers 4: The Quest to Cheat Death.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I cant imagine Marvel/Disney's first formal introduction of Captain Marvel would be her in her underwear.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
If they call it "Avengers 4ever", I'm going to be upset.

I said that is what it is going to be called on the Marvel Studios subreddit and got lots of downvotes so you won't be alone.

I think it makes perfect sense. Especially if there is about to be a bunch of turnover in the roster.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Is this a serious rumor with the name? I had not heard that anywhere.

Well when I theorized it apparently there are quotes from the Russos saying 'Avengers Forever' is the closest anybody has come to guessing the name.

Actually now that I think of it, my guess was actually 'Avengers: Forgiven', and it will focus on the likes of Tony and Cap being 'forgiven' for failing to stop Thanos. It also kinda ties into Peter Parker apologizing to Tony as he faded away (he did that right? He said something like 'sorry Mr Stark' or something, or am I mixing up Homecoming?)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Where does this Hawkeye love come from? Is it genuine enthusiasm from hardcore comics fans? Because I have convinced myself it is largely "ironic" and that people on the internet want Hawkeye in Avengers the same way people on the internet want Waluigi in Super Smash Bros.
Hawkeye is my favourite character of all-time, that's why. He was amazing in Earth's Mightiest Heroes on TV.

I'm sure some are doing it as a meme though like you say.

Reactions: Pilky01
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad