Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Might as well start one, some promo art has leaked

avengers-4-leaked-promo-art-heroes.jpg

Hulk has an outfit!

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
wondering how theyre gonna bring back those that got dusted.

curious to see if they go soul gem/soul realm route (especially since they showed Thanos in it when he snapped) or if they go another route, like Scarlet Witch altering reality.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Captain Marvel looks pretty sweet.

Don't mind Hulk's outfit either. Probably indicative of his character arc since Ultron/Ragnarok.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
wondering how theyre gonna bring back those that got dusted.

curious to see if they go soul gem/soul realm route (especially since they showed Thanos in it when he snapped) or if they go another route, like Scarlet Witch altering reality.

They have another infinity gauntlet (or at least the mould) so they just need to get the stones back.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Finally got to see it on Sunday, couldn't we have Star Lord instead of say War Machine? Seems like there's only two routes they can possibly go though, use the time stone to reverse time and beat Thanos, or use the full power of the stones/gauntlet to simply undo what Thanos did. I'm guessing they'll do the latter with some sort of creative twist thrown in... that still leaves Gamora and Vision dead though.

Also now I really want to see the new Antman movie in theater, where before I'd wait till it came out on DVD, because his absence is suspicious and both Antman 2 plus the Ms. Marvel movie must have some implication towards Infinity War 2.

And in the photo it looks like Cap is chained to something for some reason?

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
War machine (beside hulk and behind ant man) looks more like Ultron than war machine.

I wonder if that’s a suit upgrade or bad quality pic

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Finally got to see it on Sunday, couldn't we have Star Lord instead of say War Machine? Seems like there's only two routes they can possibly go though, use the time stone to reverse time and beat Thanos, or use the full power of the stones/gauntlet to simply undo what Thanos did. I'm guessing they'll do the latter with some sort of creative twist thrown in... that still leaves Gamora and Vision dead though.

Also now I really want to see the new Antman movie in theater, where before I'd wait till it came out on DVD, because his absence is suspicious and both Antman 2 plus the Ms. Marvel movie must have some implication towards Infinity War 2.

I think that's Widow's weapon that looks like a chain.

I agree with regards to the Ant Man and Wasp movie...wasn't too excited about it before, but sure am now.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Captain Marvel looks pretty sweet.

Don't mind Hulk's outfit either. Probably indicative of his character arc since Ultron/Ragnarok.
I figured he'll basically be grey Hulk without changing his color.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
They wouldn’t have lost to Thanos in the first place if they had Hawkeye. The kids are no match for real villains without him.

Reactions: irunthepeg

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

It will likely be via time travel and I think Ant-Man and the Wasp will hold the key. In that movie they open up the quantum realm and I think they will somehow use that to travel back.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
It will likely be via time travel and I think Ant-Man and the Wasp will hold the key. In that movie they open up the quantum realm and I think they will somehow use that to travel back.

Oh yea there is no Wasp in that pic

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Couldn’t we have Starlord instead of Antman? Or Strange, or Spider man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad