Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
To me the biggest plot hole in the movie is following:
How did "evil" Nebula manage to bring Thanos and his ship into the present day from the past
Well, I saw the movie only once, so i may be missed the explanation. Anyway the only explanation I can think of is:
Thanos and his "science guy" reverse engineered Tony's hand device, Pym particles and the whole time traveling technology they took from the "good" Nebula. Then upgraded it to the point that it allows to send a whole ship through time and space. They actually could spend a lot of time doing it (may be years), since when you have a time traveling technology - time does not matter. When they were ready they sent the "evil" Nebula back into present day to help them arrive at the right moment.

Evil Nebula did give Thanos a pym particle veil right before she ported back to the present time, so I guess they worked around that.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Evil Nebula did give Thanos a pym particle veil right before she ported back to the present time, so I guess they worked around that.
They all have only 1 veil each and it was enough only for 1 person to go there and back (or travel twice through time basically). If she gives her veil to Thanos she can't go back. The only way this part of the movie can happen is the reverse engineering.

Sep 19, 2008
9gzpp3drnru21.jpg

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site

I remember researching this last year when Marvel landed two in the top 5 (Infinity War and Black Panther). The only comparable I found is when they released the special editions of the original Star Wars trilogy. Empire and a New Hope landed one and two at one point.

End Game and Captain Marvel is the only original release scenario that I can think of. It's generally rarely for any film to have films released within 6 months of each other, so the opportunity to do so is pretty rare.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I remember researching this last year when Marvel landed two in the top 5 (Infinity War and Black Panther). The only comparable I found is when they released the special editions of the original Star Wars trilogy. Empire and a New Hope landed one and two at one point.

End Game and Captain Marvel is the only original release scenario that I can think of. It's generally rarely for any film to have films released within 6 months of each other, so the opportunity to do so is pretty rare.

It’s extremely rare. Most franchises space things out by a year at minimum. Sometimes more. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.

Disney is in full blown assembly line mode right now pumping these out.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
It’s amazing how much it is outpacing IW. Like, it isn’t as if the MCU was significantly less popular this time last year. I suppose what it really speaks to is the value of serialized storytelling and how, once established, the hype will just snowball.

Tony called him The Dude at least once, I’m sure of it.

He called him Lobowski

Loved the movie overall, it really is a fitting end to the first three phases. It did leave some questions that might be answered in phase 4 or in the Disney streaming service shows that are coming out in over the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->