Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I am not sure Endgame will be the title...they might be pulling a fast one. Not a lot of evidence but if you look at this trailer on You Tube, the title is
Marvel Studios' Avengers - Official Trailer

but for all the other trailers they put the whole name like

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer

They didn't want the title revealed until the end of the trailer. They've already released a poster.

avengersendgame.jpg

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Kind of boring, but very sure they're not going to give us anything in the first trailer. Disappointed not seeing Marvel in it, but understandable.

I think Marvel movies for the most part are genuinely funny, but that cat joke in Cpt. Marvel and that Antman sequence in this one are just cringy AF.

Sep 19, 2008
Kind of boring, but very sure they're not going to give us anything in the first trailer. Disappointed not seeing Marvel in it, but understandable.

I think Marvel movies for the most part are genuinely funny, but that cat joke in Cpt. Marvel and that Antman sequence in this one are just cringy AF.

That is what I thought. Again, upon further inspection the Antman one is better over time. Plus he wasn't even in IW for various reasons which I need to find out as soon as I watch Ant man and the Wasp

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017

Man this is the result of the adhd crowd.

What? not enough explosion for ya? The trailer is mint.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

That cat ain't no joke:

latest

Reactions: S E P H

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Its like Kevin Smith said, its a gloomy trailer, until the end, where Ant Man brings us hope. You cant expect them to reveal too much, since its going off of the events of Infinity War. Like I said earlier, a two minute video of climactic, over-dramatic theme movies, along with the Avengers logo and movie title, would still have been enough for the fans.

Im curious to see what the Spidey trailers reveals today.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
This really was the perfect trailer for this movie. Gives us a taste of the emotional aftermath of what happened but gives nothing away. "This is gonna work steve" tells us all we need to know...this movie will be 3 hours of a 1 in 14000605 plan and says nothing about what that plan is.

Love the antman ending. Rudd is so good at bits like that. Also love how marvel has the balls to say in the middle of all this we are going to make hawkeye and antman 2 key pieces.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Watching the trailer a few more times and my hype levels are skyrocketing.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scene at the end! I love Scott’s character in the MCU as it is, but I love that dialogue. And the slightly hopeful affectation Chris Evans pulls off as he looks at the cameras and starts to think a miracle may have just happened (earlier in the trailer they made a point of showing that Scott Lang was presumed snapped) gives me chills.

I can’t wait. Please no more trailers. No more previews. This is all I need until April.

Brilliant stuff. The Russos deserve lifetime achievement awards at the Oscars next year.

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
In relation to the other characters in this verse he is the silliest.

Thats a fair critique.

Ironman is my favorite since you ask
Not the dude with 900 different suits, who makes robots that kill people? :huh:

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Not the dude with 900 different suits, who makes robots that kill people? :huh:

I know the angle you are trying to get at here, but Iron man's suits (with the exception of the last suit in AIW) looked great.

It's not some guy running around kung fuing aliens with a bow and arrow.

Keep trying with that angle though, ya might make a point if you keep spamming it enough.

And beyond that, his suit qulity wise looks like something I would see from a tv spin off or 90's blade movie.

It looks cheap and silly.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I know the angle you are trying to get at here, but Iron man's suits (with the exception of the last suit in AIW) looked great.

It's not some guy running around kung fuing aliens with a bow and arrow.

Keep trying with that angle though, ya might make a point if you keep spamming it enough.

And beyond that, his suit qulity wise looks like something I would see from a tv spin off or 90's blade movie.

It looks cheap and silly.
First time I've ever heard archery be labelled as kung-fuing.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Honestly, I’m not a fan of this title at all. It’s way too on the nose. It’s also a cliche/colloquialism. You can barely get away with those in dialogue, much less a title.

Also, the Russo’s big tip of “A4’s title is a partial spoiler” does not fit here at all. We all know A4 marks the end of a 10 year story arc. What exactly is this spoiling?

I was convinced (and very much liked) “Avengers: Eternal.” It would have taken on a lot of thematic and emotional meaning for the six original Avengers. I also figured it fit because the Russos were planning on introducing the Eternals. Oh well.

Acceptable trailer, overall. It's going to be hard to match the quality of Infinity War.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Because he's only ever fired his bow and arrow in every fight scene...right?
So because he's good at Archery, he can't know a little hand to hand combat?

How are you complaining about Hawkeye but not like Black Widow or Falcon or something?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

Kevin Smith fangirling on stuff is the best sight.

This makes me happy. I love Kevin Smith but he hated Hawkeye in the movies (and to be honest, I can't blame him.. he started out as... not Hawkeye in the movies. Civil War was FINALLY his personality. And he completely fangirled over Clint here.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
I re-watched the trailer and the second time that ending was pretty okay especially when you try to think about how he got out of the quantum area. Just so many questions I can't wait to have answered in april

Also, watch it again.

When they are showing the pictures of who dissolved...Ant Man was one.

The key of the gate scene is he was dusted but somehow came back from it. That'll be how they fight it

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Also, watch it again.

The key of the gate scene is he was dusted but somehow came back from it. That'll be how they fight it

The picture could just have been a mistake. He was in the quantum realm, they had no way of knowing that he was in there and still alive. So they just assumed he was a casualty.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Also, watch it again.

He never turned to dust, he did seemingly get stuck in the quantum realm as the Wasp and her parents did turn to dust.

Reactions: Voight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad