Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
For me the most important thing was seeing Hawkeye back who was oddly absent from IW. Hawkeye GOAT.

Was anyone else confused by the ending to that trailer? "Hey, it's Ant man here. Hello! I'm at the front door." Like what. This, and the Captain Marvel trailer with the cat at the end and Fury petting it. The endings make no sense!

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
For me the most important thing was seeing Hawkeye back who was oddly absent from IW. Hawkeye GOAT.

Was anyone else confused by the ending to that trailer? "Hey, it's Ant man here. Hello! I'm at the front door." Like what. This, and the Captain Marvel trailer with the cat at the end and Fury petting it. The endings make no sense!

How doesn’t that make sense?

Sep 19, 2008
Given the huge nature of this movie I wasn't surprised by the lack of major reveals in the trailer. This thing is pretty protected and they want you to go and see the movie for yourself. The trailers aren't really going to reveal anything, again none of the snapped characters can be seen, nor can Captain Marvel. Only a Hawkeye Ronin in the rain

How doesn’t that make sense?

It just seems so out of place. You expect something witty at the end. Instead it's just ant Man at the door. "Hey, remember me?" Lol.

I dont really see a problem. its a cool way to make people wonder how he got out of quantum realm

Forgot about that. Intrigued.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009

It's a trailer. You don't want a lot of the things to make sense.

Sep 19, 2008
Thought they did a great job of that. Of course, some people will be mad that this trailer didn’t show enough... which makes zero sense.

Yeah some other people were like "meh" or "it didn't show anythin" as I said before it's one of the biggest movies to drop in perhaps Marvel Studios history so they aren't going to show much. That being said it did do a good job of exciting the fanbase. Everyone saw Ronin and was like :eek:

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Yeah some other people were like "meh" or "it didn't show anythin" as I said before it's one of the biggest movies to drop in perhaps Marvel Studios history so they aren't going to show much. That being said it did do a good job of exciting the fanbase. Everyone saw Ronin and was like :eek:

Yeah, that’s got me pretty pumped! Wonder how many trailers will come out before the movie. Probably just one more, right?

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Im curious how they are going to play these trailers over the following months. The Spiderman trailer comes out this weekend, and apparently the story takes place shortly after Avengers Endgame, so how much are they really going to show in that trailer. I think the hype around these latest movies are so big, they can just play two minutes of Marvel music, with the movie titles, and everyone would be stoked.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Im curious how they are going to play these trailers over the following months. The Spiderman trailer comes out this weekend, and apparently the story takes place shortly after Avengers Endgame, so how much are they really going to show in that trailer. I think the hype around these latest movies are so big, they can just play two minutes of Marvel music, with the movie titles, and everyone would be stoked.

Haha, I was going to say something similar. Very fair assessment.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
"End Game" is really the best they could come up with? o_O

Looks great anyway. Didn't give away too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig