Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
So because he's good at Archery, he can't know a little hand to hand combat?

How are you complaining about Hawkeye but not like Black Widow or Falcon or something?

both of them are stupid as well. ScarJo used to get a pass because of her ass...
Hawkeye looks like the WB version of green arrow and to me that's over the top stupid/cheap looking.

2753660-arrow_costume_final_s.jpg

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
both of them are stupid as well. ScarJo used to get a pass because of her ass...
Hawkeye looks like the WB version of green arrow and to me that's over the top stupid/cheap looking.

2753660-arrow_costume_final_s.jpg
But the dude with green skin and the guy with wings on his hat is badassery 101. We should probably just drop this. We do not agree.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
But the dude with green skin and the guy with wings on his hat is badassery 101. We should probably just drop this. We do not agree.

Not a fan of CGI people but hulk looked great. And caps wings were all but drawn on because someone smart recognized that it was a stupid design.

And since we are talking about cap, his avengers 1 "spangly" outfit was ridiculous...but his winter soldier outfit looked good.

But since you see them as all equal...you probably didn't even notice they were different.

By your logic, since the hulk is green...you think we would all be just as happy had cap ran around this whole time in his theater cap outfit (the far left one)...lol

Ya...maybe you should just stop posting about this?

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Not a fan of CGI people but hulk looked great. And caps wings were all but drawn on because someone smart recognized that it was a stupid design.

And since we are talking about cap, his avengers 1 "spangly" outfit was ridiculous...but his winter soldier outfit looked good.

But since you see them as all equal...you probably didn't even notice they were different.

By your logic, since the hulk is green...you think we would all be just as happy had cap ran around this whole time in his theater cap outfit (the far left one)...lol

Ya...maybe you should just stop posting about this?
Lol so much salt.

Those aren't cheesy/silly but these are?

Why-Hawkeye-Becomes-Ronin-Theory.jpg

You're hilarious. Maybe he should paint an H on his forward to fit in!

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Lol so much salt.

Those aren't cheesy/silly but these are?

Why-Hawkeye-Becomes-Ronin-Theory.jpg

You're hilarious. Maybe he should paint an H on his forward to fit in!

They appear to gradually get worse from left to right.

How he appeared in Thor and the Avengers works.

60a502a3c212652ba7cee77cd26652e1.jpg

But apparently because the hulk is green we can now dress him up as a WB tv super hero...

Ronin looks really stupid.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
So because he's good at Archery, he can't know a little hand to hand combat?

How are you complaining about Hawkeye but not like Black Widow or Falcon or something?

Hawkeye and Black Widow while out of place in the "Avengers" were at least elite Shield Agents, so Falcon's always been the odd one out for me.

Reactions: Voight

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
They appear to gradually get worse from left to right.

How he appeared in Thor and the Avengers works.

60a502a3c212652ba7cee77cd26652e1.jpg

But apparently because the hulk is green we can now dress him up as a WB tv super hero...

Ronin looks really stupid.
Well the left one was the most recent in Civil War so....

And how can you possibly tell how Ronin will fully look from that short, dark scene where you only see him from behind lolol

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Well the left one was the most recent in Civil War so....

And how can you possibly tell how Ronin will fully look from that short, dark scene where you only see him from behind lolol

stupid gloves, stupid plastic looking sword and a very dumb looking hoody thing.

avengers-endgame-trailer-ronin.png

It looks stupid.

It's a very small minute detail to an other wise excellent trailer. But I'll debate you on it for another 20 pages if you wish?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
stupid gloves, stupid plastic looking sword and a very dumb looking hoody thing.

It looks stupid.

It's a very small minute detail to an other wise excellent trailer. But I'll debate you on it for another 20 pages if you wish?
I mean you don't realky need too. A hoody makes someone stupid while a big star and an A on someone's head is legit as hell.

Reactions: SeidoN

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Hawkeye and Black Widow while out of place in the "Avengers" were at least elite Shield Agents, so Falcon's always been the odd one out for me.
He is an elite soldier who was on a special unit that used the wing pack he has.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

It looks stupid.

It really does not look bad and is a nod to the comic getup.

1509018992-ronin-hawkeye-clint-barton-marvel.jpg

Reactions: Natey and Jussi

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
That comic get up looks like a mix of a Power Ranger, Black Panther, and Iron-Man. In other words it looks awful.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Just an idea, but I think the stones themselves are the endgame. Thanos was a pawn.

That and neither Gamora and Nebula were never taught to lie by Thanos, yet he does it quite well.

Maybe the only stone that activated in the snap was the reality stone, and that's why the fist broke.

If the stones are in competition to rule, they all must be destroyed by everyone.

I don't know. Just a thought.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Just an idea, but I think the stones themselves are the endgame. Thanos was a pawn.

That and neither Gamora and Nebula were never taught to lie by Thanos, yet he does it quite well.

Maybe the only stone that activated in the snap was the reality stone, and that's why the fist broke.

If the stones are in competition to rule, they all must be destroyed by everyone.

I don't know. Just a thought.

Not a bad theory but the fist broke due to the amount of power all 6 stones let off. Pretty much anyone except Thanos (and I guess Cpt Marvel) would have disintegrated into dust touching just one stone.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Just got thinking... Hawkeye is the deal breaker.

The Avengers: Hawkeye is on the team and they win.
Age of Ultron: Hawkeye is again on the team and they win.
Civil War: Hawkeye is on Team Cap and they win.

Infinity War: Hawkeye is not there and they lose.

It's simple math.

Hawkeye is the strongest in the Marvel Universe.

r_1489402_cxm11.gif

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Just got thinking... Hawkeye is the deal breaker.

The Avengers: Hawkeye is on the team and they win.
Age of Ultron: Hawkeye is again on the team and they win.
Civil War: Hawkeye is on Team Cap and they win.

Infinity War: Hawkeye is not there and they lose.

It's simple math.

Hawkeye is the strongest in the Marvel Universe.

r_1489402_cxm11.gif
A simple calculus, one might say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->