Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Just like with the Captain Marvel trailer. Some people are still mad that A) it didn't show enough and B) that they didn't show more emotion from Brie Larson.

I’ve been trying to avoid trailer discussions for that movie because I knew they’d be annoying.. but what is even meant by B? People have some weird reactions to trailers. Sure, some trailers get me hyped, and some don’t... but I have learned not to judge what the movie is going to be like by its trailer. It’s seen player of trailer that were awesome, but the movie didn’t pull through (Suicide squad is one of the biggest ones), and I’ve seen plenty of trailers that made me go “meh,” but I absolutely loved the movie (Ragnarok is the biggest one that comes to mind).

Reactions: Deadpool8812
Sep 19, 2008
The Captain Marvel trailer was just a typical trailer, did a good job. I liked most of Fury's interactions with Brie except that cat at the end, I was like, "Why is that cat there?" It just seemed out of place.

"End Game" is really the best they could come up with? o_O

Looks great anyway. Didn't give away too much.

I like the obscure reference to IW. They mention in IW the name of the next movie :naughty:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
For me the most important thing was seeing Hawkeye back who was oddly absent from IW. Hawkeye GOAT.

Was anyone else confused by the ending to that trailer? "Hey, it's Ant man here. Hello! I'm at the front door." Like what. This, and the Captain Marvel trailer with the cat at the end and Fury petting it. The endings make no sense!

That was the best part! "Can you buzz me in?" :laugh:

Reactions: TB12

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I’ve been trying to avoid trailer discussions for that movie because I knew they’d be annoying.. but what is even meant by B? People have some weird reactions to trailers. Sure, some trailers get me hyped, and some don’t... but I have learned not to judge what the movie is going to be like by its trailer. It’s seen player of trailer that were awesome, but the movie didn’t pull through (Suicide squad is one of the biggest ones), and I’ve seen plenty of trailers that made me go “meh,” but I absolutely loved the movie (Ragnarok is the biggest one that comes to mind).

It's because some people have this weird hate on for Brie Larson. Probably because they're not familiar with her work. Some seem to think they should've cast someone "hotter" or "more charismatic". The funny thing is that of all the reactions I've seen on Youtube, about 90% of the female reactions are hyped as hell and there seem to be a lot of Captain Marvel fans. But the one that didn't like it, seems to have a special case against Brie Larson herself. One would think that despite years of experience, these people would know how Marvel plays us with their trailers. They keep a lot of stuff hidden, edit them to make it seem things are happening in a certain order when they're actually not and sometimes even have scenes that are not in the final movie. But no, have to jump on the Brie hate train... :rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2008
That was the best part! "Can you buzz me in?" :laugh:

I re-watched the trailer and the second time that ending was pretty okay especially when you try to think about how he got out of the quantum area. Just so many questions I can't wait to have answered in april

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
That's also what Strange said to Tony near the end of IW.

Yeah that was where I remembered it from. Strange says it as he is giving away the Time Stone or sometime around there.

I really liked the end with Scott. His role in the MCU as sort of an amateur superhero and comic relief works so well.

Reactions: TB12 and Jack Straw

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Title is perfect. I shit on anyone who disagrees as just wanting to be negative.

Other perfect title was the last episode of Next Generation "all good things..."

Probably the last Marvel super hero film I will get into as everything after this will be a pale imitation retread of what's been done.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Can't wait to see this. Cap, Natasha and Bruce thinking that Scott was another casualty of the snap only to see him at the front door!

Reactions: Loosie
Sep 19, 2008
Now that I realize about ant man and the Wasp tying into Endgame that is probably a movie I watch tonight :laugh:

The ending of the trailer now seems hilarious

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I am not sure Endgame will be the title...they might be pulling a fast one. Not a lot of evidence but if you look at this trailer on You Tube, the title is
Marvel Studios' Avengers - Official Trailer

but for all the other trailers they put the whole name like

Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War Official Trailer

Sep 19, 2008
I am not sure Endgame will be the title...they might be pulling a fast one. Not a lot of evidence but if you look at this trailer on You Tube, the title is

I mean at this point they've created the best and most apropos title for the movie. They CAN'T change it now. It wouldn't be as epic. Endgame is the perfect name for the movie. It's the end of the trilogy. It's subtly referenced in previous movies.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I think End Game is a terrible name but I dont think even the biggest film property on the planet can change the name after the reveal trailer. What would even be the point?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Marvel UK has the Endgame title on the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad