All-Time Wrestling Draft: 2021

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I still need to sort out my angles. The matches have been set since before the draft ended but my tag match really has no reason to exist at this point.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Anyone want to play a little game. I have submitted my card so now I am curious as two what dream matches would peoples have liked to see. These are my drafted wrestler; (I’ll leave out the women and tag match)

Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Kenny Omega
Ricky Steamboat
Seth Rollins
Bruno Sammartino
Big Boss Man
Matt Riddle
Jacob Fatu
Hayabusa
Jimmy Snuka

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Anyone want to play a little game. I have submitted my card so now I am curious as two what dream matches would peoples have liked to see. These are my drafted wrestler; (I’ll leave out the women and tag match)

Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Kenny Omega
Ricky Steamboat
Seth Rollins
Bruno Sammartino
Big Boss Man
Matt Riddle
Jacob Fatu
Hayabusa
Jimmy Snuka

I'd guess your top 3 matches are:
Flair vs. Omega
Lesnar vs. Sammartino
Steamboat vs. Rollins

Reactions: Habsrule

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Kenny Omega
Ricky Steamboat
Seth Rollins
Bruno Sammartino
Big Boss Man
Matt Riddle
Jacob Fatu
Hayabusa
Jimmy Snuka

Flair vs. Lesnar. Lesner vs. Sammartino. Flair vs. Sammartino (assuming they never met). Lesnar vs. Flair vs. Sammartino in a Triple Threat.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010

Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Kenny Omega
Ricky Steamboat
Seth Rollins
Bruno Sammartino
Big Boss Man
Matt Riddle
Jacob Fatu
Hayabusa
Jimmy Snuka

Not sure what I'd do for the main event, but I hope that sadistic Boss Man is taking on Jacob Fatu. There's also a route with other wrestlers I can see here that I hope you didn't pursue as well. We'll see in a few days.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m going to be done by tomorrow but I can’t for the life of me nail down my main event storyline

Reactions: Kaner9

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Got my card in. Ended up being a bit bigger than I anticipated, which isn't really a good thing. I look forward to seeing what everyone has done in a few days.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Where we all at? I’m just working on photos right now which I’m trying to make look decent for the first time.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I have 5 cards submitted so far. I probably won't be able to post the matchups until after work tomorrow, depending on the time everyone submits.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I've submitted mine. I like my roster but feeling iffy about the card I put together.

I'm in a similar boat. I like my roster, but things got messed up when I realized that the main event I planned already actually happened so several matches needed to be rearranged. Some of my angles are messy as well.

Reactions: Megahab

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I'm in a similar boat. I like my roster, but things got messed up when I realized that the main event I planned already actually happened so several matches needed to be rearranged. Some of my angles are messy as well.

I just scanned your roster and I don't know if you mean to tell me there's been a Bryan vs. Guerrero or Bryan vs. Benoit match before.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I just scanned your roster and I don't know if you mean to tell me there's been a Bryan vs. Guerrero or Bryan vs. Benoit match before.

Bryan vs. Liger is what I was going to do but it happened in 2004 or so. I switched things over to Bryan vs. Benoit, but I'd wanted to do Benoit vs. Shibata for years so I had to switch that match out.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Bryan vs. Liger is what I was going to do but it happened in 2004 or so. I switched things over to Bryan vs. Benoit, but I'd wanted to do Benoit vs. Shibata for years so I had to switch that match out.

I would have been very happy to see a Bryan vs Liger match. I am sure that it would have happened near the start of Bryan’s career and not many of us even realize that they wrestled.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I would have been very happy to see a Bryan vs Liger match. I am sure that it would have happened near the start of Bryan’s career and not many of us even realize that they wrestled.

The match is here. Not bad, Bryan was already in his prime by then, Liger was fat but still good:

I considered things along the lines of what you're saying but I'm generally against matches in a fantasy setting when they already happened. There are certain exceptions and I agree that it isn't like the match was peak Bryan vs peak Liger but in the end I felt the need to switch. Others will view things differently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad