All-Time Wrestling Draft: 2021

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Just thought of a guy who I was going to draft but missed his opponent and then let him go. Oddly enough I used the same idea for a match multiple other guys, but didn’t think he’d fit. Anyway, I was surprised he didn’t get drafted and I may do the idea in the future.

Reactions: Kaner9

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Forgot about ZSJ and I was thinking how he was being ignored when we were picking. Every year there are plenty of guys who go undraftss who you think “somebody should have taken him.” That’s in part why I did my rumble style match last year.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I was real surprised no one took Homicide. Him and ZSJ could go in the 100s and I woudnt bat an eye

I had considered Homicide and Hernandez at one point but the only non-battle royal spot I had for them was against the Motor City Machine Guns and I'm pretty sure that was done in TNA.

Reactions: Kaner9

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Big thanks to @Habsrule and @theedge9 for competing this year. Both making it further than they had before.

Finals are set. Winner will be crowned Sunday!
Another big thank you goes out to @Megahab for their participation this year.

Another one is in the books. Congratulations to @JackSlater on his win. Was a lot more hectic this year as I wasn't off work, as opposed to last year when I was just sitting pretty at home. I'll be game again if there's interest next year, but also have no issue with stepping aside to let someone else run it when the time comes.

Big thanks to all!

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Congratulations to @JackSlater on the win. Who says a mud show can't win? Well formerly his royal highness MJF says it can't, but he's no longer king so... Anyway, clearly the advice from AWF paid off.

DanielBryanBrayWyatt_crop_north.jpg

:D Congrats Jack!

Also, a big THANK YOU again to @HandsomeHollywood...

8c4745e6b24982229030377ced9af7ae53d49c41_hq.gif

"Yeah, you better change it back 'Handsome' Redneck 'cause I'm King of the Ring now!"

Thanks Handsome, appreciate all of your efforts and you'll hopefully have noted a lot fewer PMs regarding the rules this year, LOL.

Great fun as always and always fun reading everyone's cards, well just about...

tenor.gif

"Now brothers and sisters... even though @CHGoalie27 's CHGWF was a disgrace to the fans... I still LOOOOOOOVE you!"

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Good job by everyone who joined up and stuck around to put out a card and also to those who filled in. Good stuff to read and consider as the most enjoyable part is always seeing what people come up with. I believe this was the sixth time I was in the draft and the creativity among the cards in general improves year over year. Of course also a thank you to the newly returned HandsomeHollywood.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
DHL delivered Texas Bronco today from Hiroshima. Damn, this is a piece of art. The gatefold and liner booklet are impeccable. Japan had paper strips on their covers and it is still in tact. Vinyl is top notch. Beautiful. I imagine this is what it is like when your child is born.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad