All-Time Wrestling Draft: 2021

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I am finally caught up on my work stuff and the picks have been updated.

I think it's time to move to the next stage. Who is still planning on making picks, and roughly how many do you think you need?
@BruinDust @JackSlater @Megahab @GKJ @les Habs

I sort of finalized my card last night. I'm into what I would call the supporting cast members, but I have by my count 18 of them (or 9 more days picking 2 per day) left to pick now after making two more picks this morning.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I need a few more. Three definite planned picks and maybe a few that I'm not remembering off the top of my head. I'll be glad to finish free agency whenever.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Any interest in upping the number of daily picks from 2 to 3? Just a suggestion.
Yeah, I would like to make tomorrow the last day of free agency. I would like to put a limit of 6 in one day to finish it out. Still first come first serve.

I'm open to suggestions on the details though.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
I'd rather not have a pick limit if there is a sudden final day.
Yes. Tomorrow is the final day and I agree with JackSlater. Don't mind me, I'm a bit scatterbrained the past week.

Tomorrow will be the final day of free agency. There is no limit to the picks. Please pay attention to those being picked tomorrow. I assume there will be lists posted, it will be first come first serve so make sure you're not taking anyone already taken.

Reactions: BruinDust

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I changed something with my planned card, so I'm going to need about 10 more picks and I'll just take them all tomorrow.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Are we only getting one day to make those picks?

I need a date for cards to motivate myself to do the writing and have no problem having a sooner date than everyone else :laugh:

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Are we only getting one day to make those picks?

I need a date for cards to motivate myself to do the writing and have no problem having a sooner date than everyone else :laugh:
Tomorrow will be the last day. Use it to make all the picks you need.

I'll pick a date for card submissions after tomorrow's pick frenzy. But for you, GKJ, I'll give you the hard deadline of tomorrow morning for your card.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I will also benefit from a little kick in the pants when it comes to getting my card finished. This is the first time in a while that I have a match without any actual plan behind it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tomorrow will be the last day. Use it to make all the picks you need.

I'll pick a date for card submissions after tomorrow's pick frenzy. But for you, GKJ, I'll give you the hard deadline of tomorrow morning for your card.

looks like a late night bender coming

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
images

It's the age of Ashanti! Ashanti! Ashanti! ASHANTI 3:16!

BruinDust has a good 2002 music festival going on.

Last edited:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
3d2eb83367642edb62a5562f33cf8909.jpg

So when does this thing start anyways? I got signed to this wrasslin crap last year and I’m still waiting to make my debut. Yeah that’s right. Kurt Russell, King of Hollywood, the man who took down Lo Pan over in Chinatown, the lug who escaped New York AND L.A., is here waiting to do this hokey wrasslin crap. And you know why? One thing, sweeter than all my Oscars and my stars on the walk of fame and the ocean of tail I get every day – revenge.

Last year some flake out in Hollywood approached me. Tried to squeegee my ‘vette when I was waiting on Rodeo Drive I think. Wearing little daisy duke cutoffs or some shit. Called himself “HandsomeHollywood” and begged me to lend him my star power. Got on his knees begging me to look up his IMDB and check out his stuff with his big collaborator. Talked about some wrasslin shit. Kinda reminded me of Rick Baschoff and when he begged me to save his wrasslin company back in the day. Offered me some “big gold belt” as if I didn’t already have GOLDIE FREAKIN HAWN. Said only I had the star power to save his ass and then turned to that moron Arquette instead. Sleazy idiot. Anyways I said to myself ‘you know what big guy? You’ve made careers all your life. Quentin was nothing before you. Johnny Carp was just playing with puppets before you agreed to be his Thing. Wasn’t Spielberg workin at Kodak before I made him?’ Whatever. I figured hey – why not help out this little creep? Then that little creep “HandsomeHollywood” signed me in some wrasslin draft. Plastered my name all over his event. Heard that getting that Kurt Russell rub even drew in toothness rednecks to support him in droves. No surprise there. But guess what? Even though that little creep signed me he didn’t. even. use me. That’s right – he signed THE Kurt Russell and just left me to rot. Top billing and then I was nowhere to be seen. The ol bait n switch. It’s disgusting. Now he claims to be the KING of Hollywood? Hell no. I’m gonna run him outta this town just like I ran that other little creep Polanski outta here. Lotta similarities there now that I think about it.

So that’s it ya toothless hillbilly rednecks. I’ve joined forces with THE JackSlater – the real Tango to my Cash. I’m gonna make history and put that Hollywood reject back where he belongs. Remember – this is a hockey website or some shit. Probably every page is about my boy Wyatt. I’m the man who coached us over the Ruskies back in ’80 baby and when the show starts I might even call up my buddy Wayne to stop by. Stay tuned plebs.

20000501_cox_russell--d0883237aa022ad77fe21ba7fa08aac5.jpg

Reactions: Kaner9

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@GKJ i grabbed Tajiri a while back.

On a side note I nearly grabbed Jungle Boy myself. Had an idea for him. Amazes me how I want to draft guys and have an idea for intro music and then possibly even a new gimmick for them.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
And the market is closed. Definitely the highest number of picks in free agency history.

GKJ's Tajiri pick is invalid.
CHgoalie's Rhino pick is invalid.

I think those are the only major mistakes I see, but I will double check. I would like cards to be due a week from tomorrow. May 28th. I would love to get the matchups out that Saturday.

Also thanks to JS for that pretty thorough burial I have no response to...OR DO I!?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I'm already missing the excitement of making a couple of picks each day.

What is the deadline for cards to be submitted?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad