All-Time Wrestling Draft: 2021

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am finished I just can't get things to load right and that is what's kept me up later than I should be.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ok, I am in, you should see the files I have all over my desktop. Good night!

Reactions: Kaner9

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
As I noted who no one took outside of BruinDust I'm looking forward to some surprises in the cards.

Last edited:
Reactions: theedge9

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Still waiting on one card. I am reluctant to give another extension for the sake of one. Last I saw they are not far from being finished.

R77a406ce82971786cfc1ca10ecd7b8b3

Davey Boy: you know we have a lot of possible match-up combinations here in the HF draft. We can have KingHollywood vs JackSlater vs BruinDust. We could have GKJ vs CHgoalie27 vs Megahab. I could go on and on.
Dynamite: that's right. Me, Davey and KingHollywood, we train together, we fight together, we wrestle together, and we can't wait to get under way here!

Davie Boy: but y'know what, we don't believe les Habs and his claims of needing an extension. We've looked everywhere for les Habs. In the news section, in the NXT thread, even in the ill-fated HFWF thread. Nothing. We even have fans looking for les Habs.
Dynamite: if you see les Habs, please bring him back to the HF Draft. We love that little dog. les Habs is like a little child. Please...

theedge9

May 21, 2018
I just scanned your roster and I don't know if you mean to tell me there's been a Bryan vs. Guerrero or Bryan vs. Benoit match before.
Bryan and Guerrero would be amazing! That would be a true dream match for me!

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I am submitted! It didn’t even take a nip in the arse from Matilda. I think I’m on time too, no? Sorry, but I just moved recently and still am getting some things done to he house before I move in. Long story short I don’t have my computer set up yet and wrote at least 80% of my card in my phone. Well that in top other things, but it’s in and I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s cards.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I am submitted! It didn’t even take a nip in the arse from Matilda. I think I’m on time too, no? Sorry, but I just moved recently and still am getting some things done to he house before I move in. Long story short I don’t have my computer set up yet and wrote at least 80% of my card in my phone. Well that in top other things, but it’s in and I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s cards.

Kudos to you sir! I think I would of forfeited before writing up my card on my phone. Would of taken me a month easily.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
CHGoalie writes his card on construction paper in crayon, same way he writes his promos. It's only one of those wrestling urban legends that he writes it all on toilet paper, but it's easy to see how people jumped to that conclusion.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Matchups will be up today throughout the day.
4 triple threats with the top two going forward (vote for 2/3).

It's on.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Having an issue with there being too much media in one of the matchups. Have not encountered this before.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Having an issue with there being too much media in one of the matchups. Have not encountered this before.
I thought I could post BruinDust's card in it's own post but it was a no-go. Please refrain from voting in that matchup yet, as I need BruinDust to make some format changes to make his card postable.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It takes some time to get through all of the cards (minus BruinDust's) but I enjoyed it. Good stuff overall. I'll put some thoughts out on each of the cards later on and one of my draftees also wants to chime in. Thanks to KingHollywood for putting on the show.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Sorry folks I put way too many Youtube links to entrance themes in my card didn't realize the site may have a limit per post. I'll get it corrected when I get home in a few hours.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I've gone and voted on each match-up. Everyone submitted excellent cards. Wildly creative stuff. Each of the 3 match-ups I'm not involved in were tough choices. Thanks to each of you for taking the time to put them together.

And thanks @KingHollywood for looking after the whole thing. I've had a lot of fun doing this. Not everyday I get an avenue to express some creativity so this was a welcomed exercise. Hopefully we'll do it again next year.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sorry folks I put way too many Youtube links to entrance themes in my card didn't realize the site may have a limit per post. I'll get it corrected when I get home in a few hours.

Yeah, I think you sadly only get 3 in a post or I'd have links to entrance themes all day long.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, I think you sadly only get 3 in a post or I'd have links to entrance themes all day long.

So I posted and the first 3 videos appear, and the rest are all hyperlinks. I actually turned off the hyperlinks in my master copy in word but as a happy accident the links still work but the videos didn't appear which is better than nothing.

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I'll try and read through all the cards after work tonight. Very excited to do so! And a big THANK YOU to @HandsomeHollywood (see what I did there :D ) for putting this together. It's laborious, but it's a labor of love and just putting together a card is the best part once you get to your final product.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad