All-Time Wrestling Draft: 2021

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
My phone flipped to another page and I lost some comments, but I’ll leave some tomorrow based on how I voted (not that anyone cares nor should they). I’ll just say that there’s some great stuff out there and I enjoyed reading reading everything.

Reactions: theedge9

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Round 1 will be closing tomorrow at noon. I will be doing my voting and posting my thoughts tonight.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
That's the end of round 1 folks.

Big thank you goes out to @BruinDust @Kaner9 and both anonymous GM's for participating. Sad to see you guys eliminated but hoping you come back stronger than ever next time.

Round 2 will be posted some time today or tomorrow, depending on when I get the match ups set up. It will be open for votes until Monday.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
What happens in the event of a tie?
In ties in the past we've let the matchup stay open a bit longer. Failing that, something else is done. I know in the past we've had the same matches repeat or have had all go forward to the next round. I think two years ago me and GKJ were locked in a tie that didn't break until the following round when we were both included in another triple threat to settle it.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
That's the end of round 1 folks.

Big thank you goes out to @BruinDust @Kaner9 and both anonymous GM's for participating. Sad to see you guys eliminated but hoping you come back stronger than ever next time.

Round 2 will be posted some time today or tomorrow, depending on when I get the match ups set up. It will be open for votes until Monday.

Congratz to all who are moving on. This was a lot of fun. I can say I really enjoyed it and glad I decided to participate.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
In ties in the past we've let the matchup stay open a bit longer. Failing that, something else is done. I know in the past we've had the same matches repeat or have had all go forward to the next round. I think two years ago me and GKJ were locked in a tie that didn't break until the following round when we were both included in another triple threat to settle it.
Well goddammit, you're welcome to watch anything about FMW so you can know you funked up and change your vote so i can unpull my cheap move of unvoting edge9 before the noon vote close time LOL

Reactions: Kaner9

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
163e4429782f997a0a6c91851764e47d.jpg

Ooooh yeeeeah, round 1 is on the books, in the pocket and out of sight YEAH! But you know the Macho Man never sleeps, yeah, even when on the moon that's because the Macho Man sleeps with one eye open, DIG IT.
That one eye open is set on you @JackSlater and on you @GKJ and on you @Habsrule and anyone else who dares to pull a coup d'état on KingHollywood and the Macho King, YEAH. You can bring your tanks and your rebels but they won't help you against the POWER OF THE MACHO MAN AND KINGHOLLYWOOD YEAH! Because we have the firepower man. We have the fire to stoke our ambitions right past you, man.

The King also notes @JackSlater and @les Habs refusals to recognize ROYALTY. HandsomeHollywood is long dead my friends and LONG LIVE THE KING. Our one eye is upon the both of you especially but especially the rest of you, yeah because THERE IS NO REST FOR THE WICKED and make no mistake my friends the Macho Man and KingHollywood ARE wicked, YEAH!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210604-131316.png
    Screenshot_20210604-131316.png
    531.2 KB · Views: 3

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
I've randomized the round 2 match-ups and am excited. I used an online randomizer, there has been no working of the match-ups, as always. I will work on posting them now.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Round 2 match ups are up. Please vote for one of the choices in each matchup. You'll notice that there are two theedge9/les Habs listed. I clicked create post too early, and can't add a poll after the fact. Would love @ColePens to delete the mistake one.

GKJ vs KingHollywood
JackSlater vs CHgoalie27

Tales as old as time.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Well goddammit, you're welcome to watch anything about FMW so you can know you funked up and change your vote so i can unpull my cheap move of unvoting edge9 before the noon vote close time LOL

Picking up tricks from the Old Boys Club? I expected more from my neighbour. For shame.

PIm1apF.gif

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
163e4429782f997a0a6c91851764e47d.jpg

Ooooh yeeeeah, round 1 is on the books, in the pocket and out of sight YEAH! But you know the Macho Man never sleeps, yeah, even when on the moon that's because the Macho Man sleeps with one eye open, DIG IT.
That one eye open is set on you @JackSlater and on you @GKJ and on you @Habsrule and anyone else who dares to pull a coup d'état on KingHollywood and the Macho King, YEAH. You can bring your tanks and your rebels but they won't help you against the POWER OF THE MACHO MAN AND KINGHOLLYWOOD YEAH! Because we have the firepower man. We have the fire to stoke our ambitions right past you, man.

The King also notes @JackSlater and @les Habs refusals to recognize ROYALTY. HandsomeHollywood is long dead my friends and LONG LIVE THE KING. Our one eye is upon the both of you especially but especially the rest of you, yeah because THERE IS NO REST FOR THE WICKED and make no mistake my friends the Macho Man and KingHollywood ARE wicked, YEAH!

Mid-South-Wrestling-02111984-p04-e1612854837422.jpg

Just listen to me this is the most disgusting, the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me in my life. Here I am stuck in a matchup with CHGoalie27. I am not used to being treated like this. I am the senior GM here. I am gonna tell you something right now. It was bad enough being matched up with him once before. I'm gonna talk to my momma’s attorneys. I’m gonna sue YOU. I’m gonna sue Leshabs. I’m gonna sue BruinDust. Anonymous GM #2. If I can get each and every voter served I’m gonna sue them too. It was bad enough that I faced him once. But I gotta face him again and everybody sees me slumming down with THAT? Everybody laughing at me trading votes with him like an idiot?! Picking a winner in most of these matchups is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end and I’m not gonna stand for it.

Well I got something to say to you HandsmeHollywood. Hey I’ve read all the crap you’ve been spewin. You think you’re slicker than cum on a gold tooth or something. I’ve seen all the things you’ve been saying and I’ve heard all crap you’ve been talking. Let me tell you what I think of you HandsomeHollywood. I’ll tell you what I think. You’re a washed up actor, you think you’re Daniel Day-Lewis or Kurt Russell or something entertaining the masses then you come out here. WELL who appointed you to come out here criticizing people and ending voting rounds whenever you want? Who made you the KING? You come out here you call me out you call out other people… But ya BIG UP HandsomeHollywood! Ya take up for your friends. Well let me tell you something. I’m sick of you Cillian Murphy. I’m sick of what you’re saying about everybody, these matchups are horrible and I’m gonna tell you one thing. I will CALL MY MOTHER I will HAVE HER SEND ENOUGH MONEY. Don’t you dare quote me and tell me that you won last year you got a mouth full of memories but you can’t back em up with your card this year. I’m gonna have her send out enough money that she’ll BUY a controlling interest in your crummy hfboads. And I’m NOT gonna fire you I’m gonna demote you down to the basement I’m gonna have you and your stupid geeky looking brother selling JackSlater Promotions t-shirts. You may be the Jim Barnett of this place in every way and you might think you’re some household name but so is garbage and it stinks just as much.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Your tie doesn't matter. The top 2 in each match go through.

Have you ever read?
Yes i have, Mr. Hollywood, otherwise i wouldn't have known you were without a closer for your card. Wasting The Macho Man Randy Savage on a guy whose guitar playing entrance music provider is more fun to watch?

And funny @JackSlater brings up the OBC, those original weaklings are gone and he and a few others clearly took their place.

Now i admit, Jack, Daniel Bryan vs Chris Benoit would be one hell of a match. But more fun to watch than Adam Cole vs Naito in an Iron Man match? Who doesn't love Eddie Guerrero, but vs Jake the Snake? Only a revamped OBC could consider that a better match up than the bout between the two best of the Samoan dynasty.
If New Jack wasn't being let loose on a pos like MJF, he'd punch me for letting him go to a GM who considers your PG hardcore match a better watch than a group of true ultra violent "hardcore" legends...but hey, to each their own! I suppose your voters prefer the WWE-ECW revamp to the original.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Yes i have, Mr. Hollywood, otherwise i wouldn't have known you were without a closer for your card. Wasting The Macho Man Randy Savage on a guy whose guitar playing entrance music provider is more fun to watch?

And funny @JackSlater brings up the OBC, those original weaklings are gone and he and a few others clearly took their place.

Now i admit, Jack, Daniel Bryan vs Chris Benoit would be one hell of a match. But more fun to watch than Adam Cole vs Naito in an Iron Man match? Who doesn't love Eddie Guerrero, but vs Jake the Snake? Only a revamped OBC could consider that a better match up than the bout between the two best of the Samoan dynasty.
If New Jack wasn't being let loose on a pos like MJF, he'd punch me for letting him go to a GM who considers your PG hardcore match a better watch than a group of true ultra violent "hardcore" legends...but hey, to each their own! I suppose your voters prefer the WWE-ECW revamp to the original.

Not only do you emulate the OBC antics, but then you copy the refrain - oh no, I'm not in the OBC! There is no OBC! Heavens no! Well, the only thing I see is that the OBC has a different look these days. If HandsomeHollywood is our Jim Barnett, then surely you're his trusty ring boy. Ring Boys Club? I can see it.

I'll give you a little insight. Leshabs and I were up in our ivory tower the other day sipping dacquiries when we discussed the draft. He told me that if he ever had the chance to vote for a card with worse in-ring performers, no build, and less name value - he'd surely do it. He even told me that he loved matches like Lashley vs. Kross that could close out Raw's first hour any week now. Clearly leshabs has been lying. I believe it's clear, CHGoalie. You've truly offended some of the blue noses with your cocky stride and musky odours. Oh you'll never be the darling of us Wrestling Draft Fathers. We'll simply cluck our tongues, stroke our beards, and talk about what is to be done about this CHGoalie27.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Question for you guys... this year I posted the finishing of every match I have. Do you prefer to read who won the match and how they did it or do you prefer to leave it up to your imagination?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->