OT: All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part VI - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
I've seen so many posts here regarding USA and Canada leaders messing this up. While it could have been handled better...yes..why is no one hear blaming the actual culprit.

They lied about the disease, covered it up and lied to other world leaders and here we are.

Let's start holding the Chinese government and people accountable for all these "pandemics" and hiding valuable information that could have saved countless lives.

If you want to call me racist fine, but people are dieing all over the world and this shit happens every 10 years.

Reactions: NMF

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
This is over the mask shortage though. I doubt fighting with Canada for masks will hurt his approval rating as opposed to if he didn't.

Nothing will affect his approval rating with his base, that's pretty clear. But when it comes to requesting vital supplies whatever that may be from foreign countries like Canada, there will be pushback now as he has set a precedent.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I've seen so many posts here regarding USA and Canada leaders messing this up. While it could have been handled better...yes..why is no one hear blaming the actual culprit.

They lied about the disease, covered it up and lied to other world leaders and here we are.

Let's start holding the Chinese government and people accountable for all these "pandemics" and hiding valuable information that could have saved countless lives.

If you want to call me racist fine, but people are dieing all over the world and this shit happens every 10 years.

the good news is, it appears those wet markets this virus originated are now open again...

seems like something to worry about to me..

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Nothing will affect his approval rating with his base, that's pretty clear. But when it comes to requesting vital supplies whatever that may be from foreign countries like Canada, there will be pushback now as he has set a precedent.

Canada and the USA are usually in lockstep on most issues. Theyll work this out

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
What I can't get around is the fact that Ivanka seems like the one member of the family who has her shit together, yet she's married to that sniveling rat.

arranged

We are about to see something I'll call 'Humanitarian War'.
The reason 3M is fighting the Admin is that if other countries follow suit with hooray for me and f*** you policy.the US loses in the long run because net - net we import more PPE and drugs than any other country.

Canada is our next door neighbor you help your neighbor . It's important

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007

Canada Prime Minister Trudeau, is handling it the right way, sure he could of being better. But still even the anti Trudeau gang agreed he's handling it the right way. Sure there's always a few extremists that will never be happy, no matter what.

In the US... maybe people should stop finding excuses and blame those that didn't take it seriously and listen to friends instead of scientists and professionals in the know.

As for China not much can be done now... but after this is under control they'll pay the price as many countries will produce medical supplies in their own countries.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Canada Prime Minister Trudeau, is handling it the right way, sure he could of being better. But still even the anti Trudeau gang agreed he's handling it the right way. Sure there's always a few extremists that will never be happy, no matter what.

In the US... maybe people should stop finding excuses and blame those that didn't take it seriously and listen to friends instead of scientists and professionals in the know.

As for China not much can be done now... but after this is under control they'll pay the price as many countries will produce medical supplies in their own countries.

If he should decide to cut off the Plaquenil supply to US, that could be interesting.
Most is coming in from Canada.
The balance from Mexico. LOL.....

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
If he should decide to cut off the Plaquenil supply to US, that could be interesting.
Most is coming in from Canada.
The balance from Mexico. LOL.....
It won't happen... Trudeau is a pacifist, a little too soft. But I know he can use the language Trump understands. He's job depends on it. Trudeau response will be scrutinized...

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston

Canadas population is similar to Californias , but spread out over a much larger area - so the logistics of handling this virus are night and day.

Reactions: NMF

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

You can absolutely lay into China for their lies about the disease. That isn't racist.

What is racist is attacking anyone of Asian decent in this country verbally or physically and also calling it things outside of either Coronavirus or Covid-19 which are the official names for this virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad