Speculation: All Purpose LA Kings 2013-14 Trade Speculation/Rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
Out of all the rumored players on the move, hands down, Kesler would be my first choice.

Edit: apparently, Kesler has had a change of heart and now wants to stay, according to the trade board. wtf...

Last edited:

KingKopitar11*

I can't believe Gillis agreed to adding a clause that only allows him to trade them together. Such BS. Random, but **** the sedins.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
Remember when Vancouver fans were telling us about how great Gillis was as GM and that he may be a top GM in the league, better than Chiarelli of Boston, lol.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Ehrhoff, please Lombardi.

Ehrhoff can QB a PP, and use a very effective wrist shot from the point.

His first pass in his own zone is also above average.

Ehrhoff/Doughty
Slava/RR
Muzzin/Mitchell/A-Mart

KingKopitar11*

Wow Tyler Meyers available too. Pretty much kills any inflation left with all these quality players wanting out and being available. Hopefully DL can use this to nab some quality players

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Out of all the rumored players on the move, hands down, Kesler would be my first choice.

Edit: apparently, Kesler has had a change of heart and now wants to stay, according to the trade board. wtf...

I was just thinking the Kings could use another center. Not to mention another guy that plays a rough style and has a body that is starting to fall apart.

Ehrhoff, please Lombardi.

Ehrhoff can QB a PP, and use a very effective wrist shot from the point.

His first pass in his own zone is also above average.

Ehrhoff/Doughty
Slava/RR
Muzzin/Mitchell/A-Mart

Sweet the Kings can carry Ehrhoffs contract till he is 62....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad